PDA

View Full Version : SND 2/24 Crusader on Horse, 3/4 angle

Leaf
02-24-2002, 10:26 PM
Very bad, you can tell I'm not a drawer or a colored pencil user, nevermind that all I have is a plain old #2 pencil and Crayola cp's. :D Just thought I'd try it out anyway. Oh, I actually drew this for once, and didn't trace it like I usually do for my watercolor sketches. :) Proportions are all over the place and it looks like a kid drew it but hey, it's mine. <laugh>

Wingnut
02-24-2002, 10:28 PM
it looks like a kid drew it but hey, it's mine.

LOL! Any kid would be proud to have done as well ;)

dupliKate
02-24-2002, 10:32 PM
These were difficult references to do something "polished" in two hours. This is a really good start....and I bet it was fun!

K

:)

impetuous
02-24-2002, 11:31 PM
Hey, great colours!!! and you cant knock the crayola, they are great little tools:D ...and there is nothing more fun than feeling like a kid again!

BlackTigr
02-25-2002, 03:59 PM
The progress you made in this one is more important than what you think of the drawing itself. You convinced yourself to try to draw, and that's what counts.

I know you can do it. You just have to not discourage yourself.

--BT

sue ellen
02-25-2002, 05:39 PM
i like it leaf! want to really reconnect with the work you did as a child??? get the book "Life,Paint and Passion Reclaiming The Magic of Spontaneous Expression " I am totally addicted to this book!!