PDA

View Full Version : SND Caron

Caron
02-24-2002, 10:17 PM
Couldnt make up my mind on my medium tonight..started out drawing, then switched to coloured pencil which was taking a long time!! and about 10 minutes to go switched to acrylics. Far from done but attempted:) Great images Sherville! It was hard to choose!!!

dupliKate
02-24-2002, 10:39 PM
This is very, very good !!!!

Wow..lots of detail to get done in a short time...very impressive!

Will you finish it??

:clap: K

impetuous
02-24-2002, 10:42 PM
love the red of the dress, really sucks you into the picture. and the facial features are awesome!

AriadneArts
02-24-2002, 11:18 PM
Very nice work! I think your human looks better than the one in the photo. Love the bold strokes and color. This is one I considered doing, but chickened out.

Lulu
02-24-2002, 11:27 PM
Lovely lovely work Caron.

mebucko
02-25-2002, 12:56 AM
Caron, you did really well! I think that the woman's face looks like a snapshot, you made her look real! I think that this deserves to be finished, and I think it'll be a good one too! You actually got a lot done in the amount given, you're very fast. I know you have other things on the burner, but I do hope that you take the time to finish this out. I know what you mean about the starting this with pencil, then this, then that... I had my clay all ready, and my CP's, and my charcoal, and my regular drawing pencils all ready to go, and I was about to go crazy trying to figure out which to do, and then decide to do just a pastel, 'cause I never do those. Anyway, very good job on this, I hope to see it soon finished!
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/03-Dec-2001/ranbucko-2.gif

sherville
02-25-2002, 04:01 AM
Hi Caron!
Like everyone else I think you've done a terrific job and I hope you'll be finishing it. I agree, the dress is great, it does pull you into the picture, like Imp said.
All those mediums on the one picture?

Caron
02-25-2002, 05:33 AM
Gotta love thse draws! They really make you fly under pressure:) It was the red dress that really drew me to do this one and the coloured pencil just wasnt cutting it..switched to the paint at the last minute(whew! That red blotch is on stuck on the scanner not the painting!) I think I will try to go back and finish her-Im not happy with where I left it. I really didnt get a chance at the bird and obviously the glove:) Thanks for your kind comments. I appreciate it...:)

RuthT
02-25-2002, 03:16 PM
This is lovely Caron.

Pleased to hear you are going to continue, it deserves to be finished. :)

Lady Grey
02-25-2002, 05:29 PM
I really would like to see it finished, Caron. The woman's face really draws attention. One of my fav's this nite :-)
Lady Grey

Wingnut
02-25-2002, 07:57 PM
Sounds like me too "I wanna do this.. no this! Wait! Wait! How about this...!" :confused: LOL!

I love her face too! Very realistic :clap:

digistyle
02-25-2002, 08:17 PM
Nice! I vote finish it!

digistyle