PDA

View Full Version : Artrage

del m
04-07-2006, 08:32 PM
Can anyone tell me how to make a straight line in artrage. And has anyone used Mac draft ? If so how can I errase a line. There seems to be no errase tool

Skinny
04-08-2006, 10:08 AM
del M, I don't think there's a special way to make a straight line in Artrage....it requires the old-fashioned steady hand. :(

del m
04-08-2006, 07:45 PM
Thank you Kristen,a fellow member on the chat sent me to a post by JayD, Basics 101 class 1.It says what you have . Practise Practise Practise.Its all in the shoulder. We do learn lot here don't we ?

Skinny
04-08-2006, 07:48 PM
I wonder if you could put a ru;er up to your screen? **giggle**

digistyle
04-09-2006, 05:09 PM
If you're using a pen and tablet you can use a drawing technique. Place the little finger of your drawing hand on the tablet for stability. Use your shoulder to pull the pen across the tablet. With practice, you'll be able to draw some pretty straight lines.

fugitive
04-09-2006, 10:36 PM
Can anyone tell me how to make a straight line in artrage. And has anyone used Mac draft ? If so how can I errase a line. There seems to be no errase tool
I invented a way, but may not always work for all. Just take a ruler or triange and place it on the drawing pad, the hard part is getting it positioned right, and may have to be done a few times.