PDA

View Full Version : i had to laugh...

bri
02-21-2002, 10:13 PM
...at myself!:(

i was sifting through my old files thinking of reasons why i shouldn't throw anything out, and this jumped out at me...my first etching.

hailing from 1988

i give you...

LABORATORY

i'll post recent stuff soon, but i thought this could be fun. i do love etching and drypoint, just not this one.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/21-Feb-2002/laboratory.JPG

~bri

Christie
02-21-2002, 10:20 PM
This would sell at a science fiction convention!

Merriel
02-21-2002, 10:36 PM
Bri: This is great. A lady in the coop I belonged to did etchings of
local landscapes. She sold like crazy. Then would just run off some more
and they would sell. They were really a money maker for her. your subject
matter is great.

leirrem2

Gisela
02-22-2002, 11:09 AM
I can't magine why you don't like it. :confused:
I think it's a wonderful piece!

Gisela

sassybird
02-22-2002, 05:40 PM
bri, with the renewed interest in "Lord of the Rings," and the "Harry Potter" craze I am sure you could find a buyer for this. How large was your edition?

Your detail is wonderful, and the expression on his face is delightfully intense. Be proud of this one, gal. You did a fantastic job! Do you want to sell it? How much? If it is within my budget and you are willing to part with it maybe we should talk:D Or maybe do a trade. I love it.

bri
02-24-2002, 12:04 PM
...this thing. it was one of those moments where you walk into class on day one and someone tells you "here's a plate here's how we prep and ground it, now start drawing!"..you know and you're on overload already and your mind is spinning with the possibilities...so you just open your lid and something pops out from the pressure.

sassybird, the edition was 10 prints.

HAAAAAAAAH! like, what would a telescope and a sword be sitting there for????!!!!
:( :D :confused:

bikevstar
01-08-2003, 08:33 PM
Hey,

I think it's totally amazing, such detail. What do you mean why is a sword and telescope sitting there? So, when he see's his enemies coming through the telescope he can use his sword to kill them all - ha-aaaaaaaaaaa! bwa........

Kelly