PDA

View Full Version : Must have been beginners' luck!

Laura Tasheiko
02-20-2002, 06:59 PM
Well, my first eBay auction is half over and I still have only one sale! Must have been beginners' luck. Glad there was at least that. I have 10 item - all prints - listed now. Wondering if I should re-list, try again, add new stuff...? :(

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2002931463

CarlyHardy
02-20-2002, 07:42 PM
Laura, I only checked the one link you have above for your auctions. Your print is very nice and would bring some viewers and bids...but you have it listed in the Photo:Frames category where most people would expect to find frames for sale.

You should be listing in the Art category under Prints of some type ....or under the Self Representing Artist category. I think you would get more activity for all your auctions!

If you don't have bids, you can change your listing category by clicking on the link on the auction page...to change or update your listing.
carly

Laura Tasheiko
02-20-2002, 08:08 PM
Hi Carly
All the others are in the Self-Representing Artist catagory. Just thought I'd put one in there for the "impulse shopper"! Do you think I should put some in Prints? Maybe I will. Was intimidated by the hugh number of items in that catagory. L.

Sumafra
02-20-2002, 11:02 PM
I've listed in the Prints category a few times and didn't think that the response was as good as when I list in the Self Representing Artists category, or the Paintings, Contemporary category.