PDA

View Full Version : Coach Potato Artist Desk....a someday to do project....

Yako
03-15-2006, 10:33 PM
a someday to do project....

More than once have thought to make a special desk to work laying on my bergere like a couch potato:) ....Well let's explain a bit the situation...i love to lay on the bergere when i come back bit tired from work:rolleyes: ...also watch some movies in the tube:cool: and.....also free my fantasy drawing in my beloved wacom:heart: .....Mmmmm....i think i found the solution to this....

Here's my sketch of the ideal desk.....well don't laugh....some day i'll do it....:D :D :D .....well projects start somewhere.....

Chiers
03-15-2006, 10:44 PM
Not laughing here Kareen! I understand this concept perfectly. I just got rid of a perfectly good couch, one of the main reasons being that I like to sit on the couch, watch tv, and use my cp's but the arms of the couch were to high for me to do that with my shoulder problems. So I bought a new one I could sit on when I do my dry artwork. I also have one of those metal fold up carts that I roll around to do art in any room I want.

It looks like you have got this lil desk thought out pretty well. I love your illustration and see you have a pup to keep you company when you draw as well.

justjean
03-15-2006, 10:49 PM
Go for it Yako woodworking is fun :wave:

Yako
03-15-2006, 10:49 PM
Yipeeeeeeeee! somebody understands me!.......:clap:

LadyAlba
03-15-2006, 10:56 PM
Hey looks like a winner to me I would be right at home there for 18 out of 24 LOL Have to leave time for cooking and other things :lol:

barryt
03-16-2006, 05:31 AM
I'll buy one from you Kareen!
The pic made me laugh, I can just see you.

fugitive
03-16-2006, 08:09 AM
Back in the sixties, I saw some chairs with heavy wood arms, that would lend themselves to fastining on extra parts, also, some furniture from the southwest, like New Mexico western style may also work. My opinion, why wait, you may get sick, do it tommorow;-)

jhercilia
03-16-2006, 08:31 AM
Go for it! LOL

JCoop
03-16-2006, 10:29 AM
Kareen, your desire to be comfy while you paint resonates with all of us. Everytime I sit down to paint, I think to myself that there must be a more comfortable approach. Love the slippers.:)

Skinny
03-16-2006, 10:57 AM
Does the puppy come with the furniture? :D

Yako
03-16-2006, 09:22 PM
Does the puppy come with the furniture? :D
No! but.....he's another of my to be dreams.:) :) :) ....

Yako
03-16-2006, 09:27 PM
He! he! :) from your responses i guess i'm not the only one that thinks like me......
!!!......Wow! .........I'm not alone in this planet......!!!!......:smug: :) :wave:
If this project comes to life i'll show a picture of it but....promise.....do promise not to laugh!!!!!!:lol: