PDA

View Full Version : Site Unseen...

emoon
03-15-2006, 08:25 PM
Hello everyone! Happy Spring! I haven't posted in a while but I wanted to share the new look to my website with all of you. Since this entire website is only a year old, it may seem odd that we reworked the whole thing, but when an idea takes off...well, you beadmakers know what I mean! Anyway, there isn't alot of inventory on there yet, I am still capturing photos, but please, check it out anyway!

Keewin
03-15-2006, 08:35 PM
Hi Melodie!
I have to admit, I went straight to your studio and LOVE your coop! It's better than any of the pre-made sheds out there and precious! Now I just need to convince DH that building one for me would be better for him (because I'll finally be out of 'his' garage, lol!). Thanks so much for sharing!

...Karen

Susynne
03-18-2006, 03:12 AM
Wow! The black and white and crisp clean look of this site is refreshing. I didn't see it before, but really love the look of it now. Good LUck!

emoon
03-20-2006, 07:18 PM
:wave: Thanks for looking! We still have lots of additions coming up. I hope to move back into the coop in a couple weeks...about another 10 degrees of ambient temperature will make all the difference! I have sooo much more respect for people who design websites everyday! What a complicated job. The scroll bars were HOURS of programming, just in themselves! I'd rather be burning glass!

Henrywashere
04-27-2006, 08:58 AM
I want a chicken coup.

SpeedyGenie
04-27-2006, 09:02 PM
I think it looks great - clean and easy on the eyes.

You might consider joining the WetCanvas Glass Artists Webring?
http://r.webring.com/hub?ring=wetcanvasglassar

Cheers!
Barbara

emoon
04-28-2006, 01:03 AM
i REALLY had never heard of it but will check it out - thanks!

The coop stays with the housem which is jus as cool and going on the market soon...so--buy it from me!!