PDA

View Full Version : Singer.

einna
03-10-2006, 03:39 AM
Hi,

i sketched and then played with it on the comp.

THis is a singer, music teacher that recently died at 104.She still traveled aroud the world at ninenety and something. Such a long and fruitful life she had, isn't somebody lucky?

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/10-Mar-2006/40899-singer_430_w_c.jpg

Skinny
03-10-2006, 04:05 AM
Great sketch of this special lady! Did you know her personally?

barryt
03-10-2006, 05:36 AM
Lovely pic, she'd be born the same year my mother was. I like the expression, 'played with it', that must be a lovely feeling. Half the time I'm grunting and groaning

Yako
03-10-2006, 06:29 AM
I love this type of drawings! :clap: :clap: :clap: Travelling in her ninetys! How lucky was her!

justjean
03-10-2006, 08:36 AM
Lovely sketching Annie of a lovely lady :thumbsup:

LadyAlba
03-10-2006, 09:57 AM
Just lovely work Annie! Your drawings and paintings always have such a nice softness to them :thumbsup:

JCoop
03-10-2006, 10:17 AM
Annie, your drawing is just so nice. I love drawings that are not "over-worked". This one's a beauty.:)

TxAggieDarlin
03-10-2006, 10:38 AM
good work...very expressive

waheednasir
03-10-2006, 02:52 PM
i like this..well done...:).

del m
03-10-2006, 07:45 PM
very nice well done, love the colors

omniartz
03-11-2006, 01:01 PM
Very elegant! Well done!! :wave:

einna
03-11-2006, 04:25 PM
Hello friends:

Am so tickled you liked this sketch because I like it a lot myself. I love the smell of the times gone by,when everything it sems looked nicer and better.:)

I am enjoyoing all the work you present here on the boards.Because I cannot stay on the comp as long as I'd love to/my legs get crumpy/ so i almost stopped painting on the comp. I just love everything what one can do with it the versatility is endless...bad i cannot use it. So i sketch and paint whenever possible,my legs up on my shoulders...lol so i come here and put my resulting work through some comp adjustment so i could post here and repay you for being able to enjoy your pretty paintings. So keep comming with more i thoroughly enjoy your pictures.This is just for the explanation... why i do not paint much digitally anymore. I hope i will get to it in the near future again.

Thank you for the kind words, they realy mean a lot to me.

Have you all a wonderfull weekend.

Shan Khurram
03-12-2006, 06:57 AM
What an elegant portrait of an elegant lady.

Yako
03-12-2006, 07:38 AM
Hello friends:

Am so tickled you liked this sketch because I like it a lot myself. I love the smell of the times gone by,when everything it sems looked nicer and better.:)

I am enjoyoing all the work you present here on the boards.Because I cannot stay on the comp as long as I'd love to/my legs get crumpy/ so i almost stopped painting on the comp. I just love everything what one can do with it the versatility is endless...bad i cannot use it. So i sketch and paint whenever possible,my legs up on my shoulders...lol so i come here and put my resulting work through some comp adjustment so i could post here and repay you for being able to enjoy your pretty paintings. So keep comming with more i thoroughly enjoy your pictures.This is just for the explanation... why i do not paint much digitally anymore. I hope i will get to it in the near future again.

Thank you for the kind words, they realy mean a lot to me.

Have you all a wonderfull weekend.

Wow! it really shows you really love very much art if you have to stand all that pain! Perhaps you could not participate very much but what matters is quality not quatity and your works have the first! :) :thumbsup: :wave:

Bytemebabs
03-12-2006, 03:41 PM
This is a "WONDERFUL sketch", for a "special and WONDERFUL woman", done by a "WONDERFUL and special Lady herself". What better "tribute" can a person pay anyone?

maria_khurram
03-12-2006, 10:38 PM
Annie, marvelous.