PDA

View Full Version : Leon; The Professinal

fugitive
03-07-2006, 03:08 PM
This will have little meaning in less you've seen the great film witch was Natalie Portmans first, and Jean Renos, one of many. He is a lonely living batchalor, who shoots peeps for a living, but is actually a good hearted soul. Painter 8 chalk tools.

justjean
03-07-2006, 03:15 PM
Never watch movies just read the books :D but I really like the softness of this painting Greg and a very intereting scene:thumbsup: , how about a step by step on how you paint :)

Skinny
03-07-2006, 05:37 PM
Don't know a thing about the movie, but I LOVE the way you portray light coming through that window!

fugitive
03-07-2006, 07:53 PM
some old tuts, as I don't do tuts, but I have done mini-tuts a few times.

Topaze-Skye
03-07-2006, 07:57 PM
Haven't seen the movie, but I love the way you have treated the subject

del m
03-07-2006, 08:40 PM
Greg, looks good. Soory never heard of that move must be a real old one , and i have seen many of them.

fugitive
03-07-2006, 09:52 PM
Greg, looks good. Soory never heard of that move must be a real old one , and i have seen many of them.1994 but as good as any modern action flick, without computer graphics to jazz it up. Reno was made by this film as far as we Yanks go. It goes by two names, the professinal or Leon, rent it today.

maltman
03-07-2006, 10:56 PM
Great movie...one of my favourites.....actualy bought it!.......and great artistic representation....even though a "little soft"...this was one gritty movie!

Brian

maltman
03-08-2006, 02:09 AM
On second thoughts...the more I look...the more I admire...there's an intriguing fascination to this image!

Yako
03-08-2006, 05:48 AM
Hmmmm... It's very attractive..I like the neutral palette you used:) :thumbsup:

fugitive
03-08-2006, 03:31 PM
On second thoughts...the more I look...the more I admire...there's an intriguing fascination to this image!
You know how in movies, peeps try to tell you what a picture means, but it's seldom the guy who did it. But of course, it's from a frame in the film, so I'm not really responcible, but I chose this frame as important. So to me, I tried to make the plant stand out, because it is a little star in this senario.

Bytemebabs
03-08-2006, 04:07 PM
Have not seen the movie but you can Bet Your BIPPIE! I will be checking it out for rental! I LOVE Natalie Portman and have a portrait I did of her on my site.
I love this painting! But you always intrigue me with your stye.

fugitive
03-09-2006, 01:10 AM
Have not seen the movie but you can Bet Your BIPPIE! I will be checking it out for rental! I LOVE Natalie Portman and have a portrait I did of her on my site.
I love this painting! But you always intrigue me with your stye.
I love the Kira Knightly under covers, but now Liv, she looks different, as I studied her image for yrs before I could paint, and did colorizations of her. Thanks.