PDA

View Full Version : Vote For Me PLEEEASE.....

Inkster
02-28-2006, 05:46 PM
Hi everyone, I am going out on a limb to ask for all of your help. I entered a chance to win scholarship money on a website called . helpastudent.com. The way it works is, the more votes a student gets, the higher their score and chances of winning are. Also, you can vote once every day if you like..you could just add the vote on your things to do list while relaxing with coffee in the morning~ Oh, and another thing...if you vote for me and you are a student, it helps my chances even more so all you students out there...help a sister out, please..
I do have a myspace account if you want to know anything else...my name on myspace is claymover...as I also sculpt.

I only could write 200 words for my description so its very short but if you have questions just ask..My major is fine arts - printmaking and sculpting, at CCS Detroit and boy is it expensive...my current school debt is roughly $17,000 and I still have 2 years to go...whew!

to vote go here: - Do you think Erica deserves a scholarship? (http://www.helpastudent.com/Inkster?434)

:clap:Thanks for your time~ e.

Axl
02-28-2006, 09:07 PM
Ha what an interesting concept! Do people actually recieve money from this thing? Is there a list on the website of people who recieved the scholarships??

Anyways, I voted for you lol good luck

sabrestallion
03-01-2006, 04:29 AM
i voted for u, good luck :)

kimeart
03-01-2006, 09:24 AM
I attended this school for several of my classes. Awesome school!
I voted for you.
Best to you.

2bears
03-01-2006, 07:28 PM
You have my vote

Molesworth
03-02-2006, 12:30 PM
You have my vote too. Good luck with all you do and aspire to.
Regards
Stan

Inkster
03-04-2006, 08:52 PM
Wow thanks!
You guys are awesome! Keep up the good work...I appreciate all the help I can get. And remember if you really have some faith in me..which *crossing fingers* I hope you do, then you will think of me with your morning coffee or to do list, as you can vote once every day if you really want to see me have a little relief from debt...thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks...I only have about 55 days left to acquire votes, every one counts!
All of you ROCK!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:thumbsup:.e

Lee Wilde
03-19-2006, 06:36 AM
Hiya. I came across this thread while searching for something else and couldn't resist the title. I have voted for you. Good luck and best wishes.

It would be interesting to know how many votes the winning person (hopefully you) ends up getting.

Are you allowed to enter more than once?

Kent18
04-07-2006, 05:40 PM
you got my vote