PDA

View Full Version : fnd_02_15 Frog & Flamingo sorta

Mystical*1
02-15-2002, 09:02 PM
Okay...to many phone calls I had to take., and animals are not my best subjects yet....but I tried a couple while I was yakkin...my froggy came out a little cartoonish, but I can live with that...and the flamingo I thought I'd just try something new...use these prismo markers I had hanging around...not really satisfied with results but thought I'd post it anyway

I tried the cockatoo (sp)...but he turned out looking like a demented Foghorn Leghorn. LOL....there was no way it was makin it to the post

each sketch/drawing took about 15 - 20 mins give or take a few
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/15-Feb-2002/frog_flam.jpg

animal...great picts...nice colors and variety...I might try a couple more when I can get into it more....thanks for hosting and a neat topic

dupliKate
02-15-2002, 09:41 PM
I like them both....but the flamingo is really kind of catchy! Beautiful curve and just a bit of colour!

K:D

RuthT
02-15-2002, 10:00 PM
Your little frog is really cute Mystical. :)

I agree with dupliKate about the lovely flamingo.

Surfinia
02-15-2002, 11:16 PM
Pretty darn good for quick sketches.

AriadneArts
02-15-2002, 11:22 PM
I like them both. But ditto Duplikate on the flamingo......!

Bendaini
02-16-2002, 01:18 AM
Ah... i want to see the cacatoo :) we learn from our mistakes, and we would prolly like it even if you dont.

I saw those markers in a catalog... nice color to them isnt there :) i would never be brave enough to do anything in marker though... yours looks pretty good though :)

Leaflin
02-16-2002, 09:22 AM
You did great in two hours.
I love the expression on your frog :)

addphan
02-16-2002, 10:00 AM
nice attempts...i like how you show your sketchbook in the picture...fun.:)

Andrew
02-16-2002, 03:18 PM
These are great little sketches. I think you are doing animals quite well. Don't be so hard on yourself ( I know I should take my own advice!). BTW I would love to see the cockatoo! Whether or not he resembles a mildly psychotic Foghorn Leghorn or not.

Andrew