PDA

View Full Version : ~gulp~

*Naos*
02-16-2006, 06:36 PM
Okay, my website is up and running. I'll be adding more areas but for now, it is complete.

Tell me what you think! :D

Naos Glass (http://www.naosglass.com)

Am

acbeads_com
02-17-2006, 08:54 AM
Hey Am, I just took a look at your site and think that you've really done a very good job. The site is nice and clean --it looks like an artist's website to me too (that's a good thing!). You haven't done a lot of backgroud 'stuff'--so all of the attention is on your beads. The layout is great, too. Very easy to navigate. The pictures are beautiful and clear...the thumbnails are a good size too. Also, what's nice about your layout is that it gives you room to grow--easy to add new gallery pix, and more info if need be, etc. i think you should be very proud of your site! well done!

Ann

*Naos*
02-17-2006, 12:07 PM
Thank you, Ann! My hubby built it for me for Valentine's Day and we worked together on the vision. I wanted it to be all the things you mentioned - easy to navigate, expandable, the beads as the focus...so I'm so happy it does just that! Thanks for the feedback!

Am

Girlie~O~
02-18-2006, 10:46 AM
I think it looks great, Amber. Very clean & the pictures are clear. Great job to you & DH:)

*Naos*
02-22-2006, 12:48 PM
Thanks, Roseanne! My hubby is over here shining his nails. LOL :)

Am

Andie's Glass
02-23-2006, 11:04 PM
:thumbsup: Good Job Am!

Easy to navigate and nice clear photographs! A great start!