PDA

View Full Version : Looking for website feedback....

beadliciousbumps
02-15-2006, 10:57 AM
Hi, My website has been up for a while, I have just updated it and added a "Beads" page. Please take a look at my site and let me me know what you think. Be honest, I take negative critism well. Thanks!
www.jenniferwood.ca

adornmentsbymilani
02-16-2006, 01:03 AM
Hi Jennifer,
Very nice. In the beads category, I like how you put the beads on a lighter/grayish background so it doesn't blend in w/ the black background.
Alex

collectiblesbyrose
03-26-2006, 04:02 PM
I love the purple bead on your homepage. Can't get into the site.

Susynne
03-28-2006, 08:34 AM
You have a very beautiful website. The gallery page is especially impressive. The beads page has sterling priced, and the beads all labeled well, it states a $100 minimum order and insurance details but it never offers any prices for any of the beads....I don't think I missed it.....but if I did than so might your customers. It's beautiful, but how can one decide to order or not with no prices on the beads shown on the beads page? It was the only oddity I noticed, like I said, it's a beautiful site and you do beautiful work, I really liked the ring called armored adornment, yummy, I'd wear it!

Good luck with it. Smiles, Susynne

SpeedyGenie
04-27-2006, 09:09 PM
Well done!

I had to scroll down a bit to find the links at the bottom of the Intro Page, but other than that I like it. The colour scheme is....mysterious and perhaps a bit exotic, but the beads are presented well and any prices/details are clearly stated. (Didn't look beyond the obvious)

There is a WetCanvas Glass Artist's Webring - might help drive more traffic thru your site. Check it out:
http://r.webring.com/hub?ring=wetcanvasglassar

Good luck!
Barbara

daisydog7
05-28-2006, 02:15 PM
Supurb site. I didn't have any trouble navigating or finding the prices. Very, very professional looking. Can't find anything to criticize. Pam

molldoll64
06-13-2006, 11:38 PM
I agree with Barbra, When I first got to the site i had a momentary panik before I realized you had to scroll down to get into the site. Maybe you should try enliminating some of the excess white space, as a genral rule of thumb, opening pages should fit into one viewable space. Once I get in however I couldn't find anything to critize, you site is beautifly done, and your work is down right amazing. Your book 1000 Glass Beads is like my bible :)
Molly