PDA

View Full Version : Ogre

Bendaini
02-13-2002, 02:46 AM
I just started this tonight. Scanned it by putting lifts on each corner and runing it through the scanner.

Just the face is done so far, scan did not come out as nice as i hoped. Unsure what i am going to do with the rest of it.

11"x14" canvas board. oils of course.
Any comments welcome. (also posted in oils.)

dnip24
02-13-2002, 10:20 PM
looks a little funny by that black face!

Shehaub
02-14-2002, 02:56 PM
Before I say anything let me just make note that I barely know what I am talking about..

I like the dark face, but my eyes want something to contrast on it, like some highlights to define the face some. I guess what I am trying to say is that I keep looking for a light source of some kind. The background could be very blurred indications and I think it would work. I know this is a WIP, so maybe you have all this figured out and I am speaking too early.

Your subjects are always fun to see. I want to see how you decide to finish this one :)

Bendaini
02-14-2002, 06:08 PM
The scan was a bit darker then the original, but i think i am going to add some more highlights to the face.

The background... well i didnt do anything except add some blue to it because i had some left on my pallete :) i havent quite desided what i was going to do with it. I do know i am going to add his body in there, maybe with some armor. I think its dry enough i can add the next layer so i might work on it tonight :)

Thanks for your comment.
crissy