PDA

View Full Version : Jus Visitin'!

KerryOriginals
02-10-2006, 06:06 AM
:wave: Howdy! I see a few familiar names over here! It's great to see another place to list and talk art cards!

These are a few of mine. :cat:

ale.l
02-10-2006, 06:57 AM
OOOOOOOOOOh how cute they all are!!!!!!

valchina612
02-10-2006, 09:31 AM
Welcome to WetCanvas and to the ATC/ACEO Forum. Your cards are great, and I hope you will post your artwork often. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Val. :wave:

TeAnne
02-10-2006, 10:55 AM
I love that first kitty so much Kerry. :clap:

KerryOriginals
02-12-2006, 04:01 AM
Thank you, Ale, Val, and Teanne! I was glad to find such a big, established art group here at wetcanvas. I'm looking forward to a lot of great reading and great art! I am somewhat in limbo with my art cards right now. I just signed with a publishing company to reproduce my larger work and have been working on some large paintings for them for an upcoming trade show. Until these are done, I don't have time for artcards (or anything else!) but, when I can I do intend to continue making the art cards. They are addictive, aren't they!

champagneharley
02-12-2006, 04:13 AM
Kerry, so great to see you and your terrific work here.
You are SO right about them being addictive.
:)
I think that is what makes ACEOs so wonderful, too.
~Jillian

KerryOriginals
02-12-2006, 04:43 AM
Hi, Jillian! Another familiar from ACEO! 'M glad to be here! I'll try to get more of my work resized to show it here so I can show the ones I really wanted to show in the first place! I really had to dig around my dusty old e-folio to find any card files small enough to post here. As soon as I have more time I also have 6-7 new cards waiting to be finished. :)

Lady Rando
02-12-2006, 10:13 AM
I love the detail you have in your cards. Welcome to WetCanvas! :)

champagneharley
02-12-2006, 11:30 AM
Hi, Jillian! Another familiar from ACEO! 'M glad to be here! I'll try to get more of my work resized to show it here so I can show the ones I really wanted to show in the first place! I really had to dig around my dusty old e-folio to find any card files small enough to post here. As soon as I have more time I also have 6-7 new cards waiting to be finished. :)
:wave:
Hope you get around to resizing your work to show. Such a treat to see your art.
~Jillian

KerryOriginals
02-16-2006, 03:46 AM
Here are a few of my horse art cards. All three are painted in gouache. the first two are new and are on wood. The third is on paper.:)

champagneharley
02-16-2006, 01:25 PM
Wonderful horses.
A treat to see them.
Regards,
Jillian

valchina612
02-17-2006, 01:48 AM
Kerry, your horses are wonderful, and I love all of the background detail too. Who wouldn't love to own one of these cards??!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Val. :wave:

Bertoni
02-17-2006, 07:49 AM
Kerry:
Welcome to the forum. Your work is terrific! Love that first card too!
They're all beauties!!:clap: :clap: Hope you'll keep posting!! Enjoy seeing your ACEOs!!

KerryOriginals
02-18-2006, 12:14 AM
Thanks guys! Now that I've found you all, I'll be around! I'm trying to limit my computer time so that I get more art done, but, when I'm on I usually make the rounds to see what is happening (and tend to spend hours doing it, too, hence the limits!) :)