PDA

View Full Version : Willow Tree woodcut print ACEO

mLee
02-09-2006, 07:33 PM
I worked on a bunch of prints today including some ACEOs. I think this one looks done. Most of my prints have at least three or four layers, this one only has two but I don't want to complicate it anymore. I think I have a winner with the willow tree pattern. Willows have been close to my heart ever since I was a little girl.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/09-Feb-2006/69231-ATCwillow.jpg

valchina612
02-09-2006, 07:52 PM
An interesting pattern Marissa. The two yellow and white sections tend to resemble two hands which I think is nice. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Val. :wave:

Ellen Shipley
02-09-2006, 08:32 PM
Marissa,

You are the fastest printer I know! You've got something new practically every day. I really like your willow -- it's got the spirit of a weeping willow. I miss them from my youth (don't do well in SoCal).

mLee
02-09-2006, 10:10 PM
I do printmaking full time and I try to get the most out of the time. I figure that I am lucky enough to be able to have it that I might as well use it.

btw, I think that print of yours is really cool Ellen. I love the contrast. Nice print.

kiwicockatoo
02-09-2006, 10:22 PM
I think this is my favorite so far! Very cool - and nice sunny colors!

mLee
02-09-2006, 10:55 PM
Thanks. I am kind of discouraged that my ACEOs aren't going for much at all. I am totally fine with the prices but I do find it a little discouraging. I had all these watchers on my last card and that kind of got my hopes up that my card would go for more than the minimum. I just don't get ebay.