PDA

View Full Version : Notice about forum restructuring

JamieWG
01-30-2006, 04:26 PM
This is a heads up that we're about to be restructured here in the Artwork from Life forum. We all are very aware that plein air is the landscape component of drawing/painting from life. Therefore, we are switching the Artwork from Life subforum with the Plein Air main forum.

Once the reformatting is completed, the main heading of the forum will be Artwork from Life. Plein Air will remain as its own separate subforum, and the existing subforums will also be under the umbrella of Artwork from Life. This restructuring will make it possible for others who do all types of work from life to find us more easily, and allow for future forum growth.

We don't yet know exactly when the change will take place, but it will be soon. If you have trouble finding the forum following that change, look in the Channel menu above, or the Forum Jump menu below, for the Artwork from Life forum. Please report any problems to us that you notice at that time so that the administrators can fix any glitches.

Fasten your seatbelts! :D

The Plein Air/Artwork from Life Forum Staff

JanB
01-30-2006, 05:02 PM
Seatbelt fastened...we're ready to roll!!

Katherine T
01-30-2006, 06:15 PM
We were discussing this just the other day - I forget in which thread.

That seems like a very sensible idea to me - and can I just reiterate how very pleased I am that there is an increasing emphasis on working from life - in all its different forms. :clap::clap::clap:

James or Jimmy Jim
01-30-2006, 07:31 PM
Ain't life grand?

pakc
01-30-2006, 10:55 PM
It must have happened today...Jan 30th...I received an email about the forum and had to visit.....so glad that I did.

Will visit often...thank you

JamieWG
01-30-2006, 10:59 PM
It must have happened today...Jan 30th...I received an email about the forum and had to visit.....so glad that I did.

Will visit often...thank you

It hasn't happened yet, so please keep your seat belt buckled! I'm glad you've found us and are enjoying the forum. 'Want to be sure we don't lose you in the transition! :D

Jamie

paintfool
01-31-2006, 05:43 AM
- and can I just reiterate how very pleased I am that there is an increasing emphasis on working from life - in all its different forms. :clap::clap::clap:

Yes! I agree! :)