PDA

View Full Version : New Jerry's coming to ENGLEWOOD, CO

HarvestMoon
01-29-2006, 04:56 PM
Psstt.... looks like a new Jerry's is opening soon in Englewood, CO... and one in Houston, TX too.....
cheers,
Linda

PeggyB
01-29-2006, 09:45 PM
Well now when I go visit my Mom and brother in Englewood I can get supplies more easily and for a good price at that. Thanks for sharing Linda.

Peggy

dlake
01-29-2006, 09:52 PM
Oh Linda, be quiet. Announce stuff when they finally open an art store by someone, anyone in Rockford, Illinois! lol. sob sob
diane

scall0way
01-30-2006, 12:08 PM
LOL, I read the subject line as "New Jersey coming to Englewood,CO" and I sure wondered how that was going to happen!

Well, I'm in New Jersey, and I have a Jerry's 15 minutes from my house. I hope I'm safe for now.

Khadres
01-30-2006, 12:25 PM
:clap: Grrrr, once again Denver gets whatever....! Still, it's an hour closer than the Ft. Collins one! Now....a BLICKS or DAKOTA would be lovely right here in the Springs!:clap:

dlake
01-30-2006, 01:44 PM
A blicks would be lovely in Rockford. I mean, these guys are located in Illinois. You'd think they would put one in the 2nd largest city in illinois and save us from the black hole that is 3 craft stores. Well, an hour drive is better than nothing. But, I still plan to keep bugging them
diane

CM Neidhofer
01-30-2006, 05:07 PM
Oh yeaaa! How did you find that out??? Wonder where in Englewood??
A choice besides Hobby Lobby and Michaeal's, neiither of which carries much in the way of pastels or supplies. Goodie!!! :clap:

Christine

Khadres
01-30-2006, 07:02 PM
Christine, keep an eye out up there, would ye? When it opens, go scout it out and be sure to give us a full report!!!

dlake
01-30-2006, 07:11 PM
Lor Christy, you know how I feel. On line only. right????
d

CM Neidhofer
01-30-2006, 09:58 PM
Christine, keep an eye out up there, would ye? When it opens, go scout it out and be sure to give us a full report!!!

Will do, Sooz!! Darn. Just went to their website. No location given yet. Just says..."Coming Soon."

Khadres
01-31-2006, 07:25 PM
Christy, I'd been intending to go up to Ft. Collins to the Jerry's up there for the longest time, but that's a bit longer trip than Englewood! I did call the guy once, however, and he told me they don't stock any but the usual four or five pastel lines in-store and that prices are about 10% higher than catalogue ones, but still....if they have more than Meininger's I'll be in 7th Heaven!!!

I'm also hoping that they will sponsor some workshops like they do back East from time to time!

jmp
01-31-2006, 11:04 PM
linda- just where do you get all your inside information?? anything in Southern NJ/philadelphia area???

jen

jmp
01-31-2006, 11:09 PM
By the way, I have a materials question- what is the difference between foam core board and gatorboard- or is it just foam board?

Khadres
01-31-2006, 11:31 PM
I THINK it's about the same...not sure, but I also think Gatorboard is ph neutral and all that archival stuff.

dlake
01-31-2006, 11:58 PM
Hey. Linda. Talk to the big guys to do something in the Rockford area. We are starving out here.
diane