PDA

View Full Version : late FND for crissy

Bendaini
02-09-2002, 03:04 AM
Arlene told you i would do it :)
I am not sure it was 2 hours though, i did not do it all at once. You chose some very nice flowers arlene, i should have got some guts up and done the roses though ;)

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/09-Feb-2002/flower1.JPG
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/09-Feb-2002/flower2.JPG

Surfinia
02-09-2002, 08:26 AM
Glad you joined in - it's always better late than never.
Nice sketch.

Luvy
02-09-2002, 08:46 AM
Wonder how much better it would have been if you had more time? Geesh I'm giving up flowers forever LOL

Wingnut
02-09-2002, 09:47 AM
(lol Luvy, your too hard on yourself! )

Crissy, nice work! loose with good depth going already. Are you going to finish them? :)

Caron
02-09-2002, 10:11 AM
Better late then never Crissy! Im glad you did! Otherwise you would have missed out on a great time, and we would have missed out on these:D Good going doing two! The orchid had some popularity last night and no wonder, its a beautiful flower! I really like your drawings on both but the orchid you seemed to add just a bit more detail to:) I get the feeling you enjoyed doing that one a little bit more..Good job!:D
Caron:cat:

greencook
02-09-2002, 10:26 AM
Crissy,
I agree with Crissy about it looking like you enjoyed the orchids a bit more than the daffodils. You were able to present all your flowers very well with the minimum of lines, etc. I'd also love to see what you could do with either one of these finished.

Have a great day! :)

auntie_chaos
02-09-2002, 10:57 AM
Very nice! I like the great start you've done. Would really like to see them finished off - think they'll be wonderful!! Please post if you do decide to finish them off!

Debs
02-09-2002, 07:38 PM
Those are so pretty, lovely work. Guess you are a flower person...:)

Bendaini
02-09-2002, 08:47 PM
Thanks for all the comments.

I dont know if i will do anything with them. They are both on oposit corners of the same page... maybe i will play with them sometime when i'm done with my other stuff....