PDA

View Full Version : FND-Shelley

Shelley
02-08-2002, 09:48 PM
started out in charcoal...thought i could add some color to liven it up...it seemed to get out of control on me..i dont like it...not at all....I HATE FLOWERS! *Smiles*..i hate working in color even more...its to fustrating...it also scanned sidways for some strange reason...i personaly think someone is alive in my scanner!

Shelley

MissMouse
02-08-2002, 09:50 PM
yours is beautiful compared to mine I won't even post mime would be laughed off WC.......

I like it..............

Wally's Mom
02-08-2002, 10:04 PM
It's actually very nice.

Luvy
02-08-2002, 10:10 PM
I'm so glad I'm not the only one that hated flowers LOL This is really good *S*

Caron
02-08-2002, 10:27 PM
Its starting to look like the rose was popular:)
Nice colours really! Its very soft and says 'smell me'!!
Caron :cat:

Wingnut
02-08-2002, 10:28 PM
These were tougher than they looked, I think you did a great job with it! :clap:

greencook
02-08-2002, 10:40 PM
Shelley,
I think you made a good beginning. I could see you must have been getting frustrated with it though. This is the first time I've done a flower. I chose the orchid for the simpler lines though :D
Of course it will take a natural disaster to break me away from b/w so you had more guts than I did.
Maybe it didn't come out like you would have liked, but hope you still had fun with it. :)
I did mine.

Have a great weekend! :)

Surfinia
02-08-2002, 11:26 PM
I think it's very pretty - soft and velvety, and you did that center spiral very well (much better than mine!).

AriadneArts
02-08-2002, 11:26 PM
Pretty--very delicate. I can almost smell it's perfume.

auntie_chaos
02-09-2002, 11:23 AM
Beautiful rose!! You've done a wonderful job on this one, Shelley.

Shelley
02-09-2002, 05:10 PM
thank you to all the commented...i think its wonderful how we all make each other feel so good about our work...seems we can always find something positive in anything..and i think thats great...if i have not learned anything from posting here i have learned that we all see things so differently and with a whole different perspective...and it has helped me not to think so one deminsional...thank you to all of you again...

Greencook ...color will force its way into your life someday...*smiles*...DONT LET IT IN!!...

Shelley

Gisela
02-09-2002, 05:14 PM
Soft and lovely. Very much a rose! ;)

Gisela

Debs
02-09-2002, 08:21 PM
ROFL,......someone alive in the scanner.....lol

You know, you may hate doing flowers but I think it's beautiful, and you know how people say do what you love??......well for you I think you should also do what you hate.....lol..because you are VERY good at it :p
Very pretty flower!