PDA

View Full Version : femme fatale***caution graphic violence***

maha
02-07-2002, 11:30 PM
I sketched this in pen about five years ago. I recently found this and decided to color it in photoshop. It was for a comic I was going to try to make. The idea was to have a humanoid alien woman who was the ultimate feminist...So deadly that any male that crossed her, regardless of age or even species (the cat), would be terminated with extreme predjudice. Hadn't really developed the plot beyond that. Comments welcome.

coyote
02-07-2002, 11:57 PM
whoa! I think you have issues maha.

davinci
02-08-2002, 05:27 PM
uhhh..interesting.

Jason Seiler
02-09-2002, 02:19 PM
Is this based on childhood memories? Pretty funny! Do you have anymore from this series? :confused:

reynolds
02-09-2002, 02:28 PM
an image drawn is always much better than one acted on so this could be considered a healing piece if framed that way...yet it is still disturbing to look at. i still appreciate the work that went into it both the psychological component and the technical skill. i wish you well and send you healing...

dnip24
02-10-2002, 12:36 AM
Nice composition! :)

TeAnne
02-11-2002, 08:20 PM
Why the gun, if she is the ultimate feminist...So deadly that any male that crossed her, regardless of age or even species (the cat), would be terminated with extreme predjudice. Why not 'Just' a look?
Why kill the kitty?

maha
02-16-2002, 02:10 PM
Thanks for the comments everyone. This is the only one of this type that I have Jason and it is not based of of childhood memories...whatever that means. Teanne...to answer your question...In the movie Terminator, did Arnold walk around giving "looks" to people? No he didn't. He went around shooting up everyone and that is why it was a blockbuster hit. The reason for the boy and the kitty being killed is to show that this woman knows no boundaries when it comes to terminating male creatures. Perhaps her home planet was an Amazonian civilization that takes killing males to an extreme. Besides, it's all good as long as the violence stays on paper.

nailbender
02-19-2002, 06:45 PM
Can't we all just get along!!!! rodney king

Keith Russell
02-20-2002, 04:16 PM
Maha:

For an interesting idea along the lines of your concept (but with some major differences) check out Clive Barker's short story Jacqueline Ess: Her Last Will and Testament.

The woman in the story can kill with just a look, and finds several reasons to do so, including an unexpected reason at the totally mindblowing end.

(Warning: as with much of Barker's work, explicit sex and violence.)

Keith.

TiNy
02-20-2002, 09:23 PM
needs more blood...j/p :p