GENERAL INFORMATION:
Title: HAMUNK
Year Created: 2006
Medium: Acrylic
Surface: Canvas
Dimension: 16
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
Another in a series exploring my character 'Breadlegs'.

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:

Corby
01-24-2006, 12:42 AM
I abhor an '0' so I am commenting even if unquallified. I can see the fine quality of what you are producing, but I cannot find a point of recognition in it for myself. I haven't a clue as to what 'breadlegs' is about. I went to your site thinking I might find some light on the matter, but I am as clueless as ever. Other than that the workmanship is of fine quality,well composed, and positive in nature. I cannot say. I hesitate to say so as not to offend, but the only thing that came to my mind was a 1950's type toaster as a starting point for the character!

01-24-2006, 03:38 AM
Friend, I fully agree with Corvus Korax; there is a necessity to explain your work a bit. We are at a loss as what to say.

bronzeo
01-24-2006, 04:51 AM
Very nice coloration, composition and technique in general. It really sparks the imagination, more than art that is fully abstract in nature. At first I thought that the three butted photos were all part of the painting as sections. I like the way they flow together with the same message, with a different perspective.

mangolooma
01-24-2006, 05:26 AM
The three parts are different photos of the same canvass.

mangolooma
01-26-2006, 11:37 AM
I cannot say. I hesitate to say so as not to offend, but the only thing that came to my mind was a 1950's type toaster as a starting point for the character!

no offense taken.

the pictures are my way of exploring how far I can take the characters i've created into a strong blod canvass environment.

they are experimental in nature.

oh and by the way the background was created with tea and red wine.