PDA

View Full Version : untitled

Liese
01-21-2006, 06:55 PM
MY IMAGE(S):
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Critiques/upload_spool/01-21-2006/70697_Picture_008.JPG

GENERAL INFORMATION:
Title: untitled
Year Created: 2006
Medium: Acrylic
Surface: Canvas
Dimension: 24x30
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
This is the second in a new "Twisted" series. Haven't come up with a title yet, but open to suggestions!

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
Any C&C welcome!

Corby
01-21-2006, 11:04 PM
How about 'The Last Laugh' ? Intentional or accidental I don't know but there is a great laughing head in the color arrangement! Or if one wants to emphasize the lavender instead of the blue, I would probably call it 'The Death of Harlequin'. A very interesting painting, there are images within yet to be recognized. The color combo and yin and yang composition are neat!

Liese
01-22-2006, 12:05 AM
Wow! Since I actually painted another twisted nude here, I didn't notice the great laughing head!:p But I so love hearing what people see in my new style. Abstract art is endless fun! And it lets me show nekkid ladies to practically any audience!:) Yay!

Carla G
01-22-2006, 12:34 AM
I'd call it Dancin on Fire. I see a woman dancing. Maybe it's the hip hop I'm listening to. I'm not usually into abstract but I do like this one. It make the viewer use their imagination, and I love the bold bright colors. Good job.