PDA

View Full Version : I just put 5 paintings on ebay

dk_art
02-06-2002, 09:03 AM
I just put 5 paintings on ebay ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1510176384&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1013361607&indexURL=0&rd=1

I've put them on ebay before but not in a number of months ... I tried what someone suggested and put them in different catagories of paintings. I try to put descriptive terms in the title too

tammy
02-06-2002, 11:48 PM
dk. You need to change your link to one of your auctions or to your *Me* page at ebay. This link you've given goes to you *My eBay* page which will have your personal records. I don't think you want us to see that. Nevermind, let me change it for you.
Tammy-Moderator.

tammy
02-06-2002, 11:51 PM
I changed the link so that it goes directly to one of your auctions. We can view the rest of your auctions this way too but we can't see your personal records. Hope that helps. Tammy-Moderator

CarlyHardy
02-07-2002, 12:18 AM
DK, I think the paintings look great. I hope you paid that extra quarter and used a gallery image! And don't pass up the freebie that ebay offers on the title line. You need to check the little box for the free title pic!

Only problem I noticed is that you have your website url in your description. This is a no-no...urls to personal sites are only allowed on the About Me page.

Good luck with your auctions! I think your style will be very in demand when the right buyers find it!
carly

CarlyHardy
02-07-2002, 12:19 AM
Just one more tip...if you feel your work is even close to cubist or cubism...be sure and use those terms in the descriptions! Cubism is a favorite style with a lot of buyers.
carly

dk_art
02-08-2002, 05:14 PM
Thanks Carly for the pointers ... I will try to put more applicable search words in my description ...and I'll try to keep an eye out for that check box. I find ebay has too many options in a way ... have to look over the whole thing when posting and there's a ton of things to watch for. I have sold on ebay a number of times but this time of year gets so slow I usually put some on .... I did get a bid on one painting from the curretn bunch so I'm pleased so far :)