PDA

View Full Version : GORE : Attention all mods.

RUNEMASTER
01-17-2006, 11:59 AM
I am compelled to expose certain images that involve a gut wrenching amount of gore.These are war tragedies, and I would like to post one that I am planning to do.I would post with the appropriate icon if necessary.

The tragedy of war is not being exposed in our disgusting media so I would like to expose it myself.

Please allow me the opportunity to humanize you all to the real tragedy that is occuring as we speak.

The little regard of our nation for innocent life compels me to do this.To expose once again the evil that dwells among us all.

This will not be an image to hang on the wall, but it is something you all must see and understand.I would post with a cut thread so no one can comment.

I await a response.As i have not begun to paint.But my paper is in my hand, and my outrage is burning whithin me like a volcano.

If you choose no then it is to the detriment of all.If you choose yes then maybe it will make you move to action.

Choose ye this day whom ye shall serve whether ignorance or truth- RUNEMASTER

As a matter of fact thats what i would want.No comments.Just look.And Pm me if necessary.

dlake
01-17-2006, 12:26 PM
Rune, My personal opinion is that something that is inside of you and needs to be expressed through art or word, ect is okay by me. I personally feel that somethiing a person feels passionately about and the need to express and create is a part of what art is. Some of the best and powerful art is of a statement. Such as the spanish civil war of the 30s. I don't know how the others feel or would dare speak for anyone else but, I think the fact that you are asking if it would be okay to post should be something to respect.
Like I said, I would not mind and feel you should paint what's inside.
Diane

Kathryn Wilson
01-17-2006, 12:41 PM
I have sent you a PM.

mimitabby
01-17-2006, 02:02 PM
Runemaster, go for it. Art with a conscience is good.
I'm not a moderator but i have an opinion.
thanks

RUNEMASTER
01-17-2006, 02:09 PM
Most likely i will post this evening.I will submit the image to the mods for clearance.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :crying: :crying:

"Give them drugs called medicine, put a little poison in everything they eat so that their feeble minds can yeld a profit from their lifeless bloated bodies.Entertain them while we profit with endless misdeeds.Divide them-brother against brother by appealing to a false pride based on dishonor and endless deceit.Keep them confused long enough to reform the constitution in the name of a faceless god".-RUNEMASTER

No political comments please.this will be a solemn thread.There is no room for politics anymore.There is only room for justice.

PeggyB
01-17-2006, 02:54 PM
Rune, My personal opinion is that something that is inside of you and needs to be expressed through art or word, ect is okay by me. I personally feel that somethiing a person feels passionately about and the need to express and create is a part of what art is. Some of the best and powerful art is of a statement. Such as the spanish civil war of the 30s. I don't know how the others feel or would dare speak for anyone else but, I think the fact that you are asking if it would be okay to post should be something to respect.
Like I said, I would not mind and feel you should paint what's inside.
Diane

I concur. People can choose to look or not, and as long as you've titled the painting with a warning if someone looks and gets upset, well that will be their problem. You've already stated this will be a thread for observation only so no controversial comments will be made public anyway.

With that being said, I don't understand why the mods would need to get involved at all. Those who want to engage you through PM will do so and no one else need be involved. There will be no place for political controversy to take place, no heated comments will be made public. If grotesque images of intestines being riped from living bodies is good enough for the museums of Rome et al , then why in the world can't present day artists depict those things that are equally disturbing in a public forum such as WC without interference from the mods. It is bad enough that they insist upon those stupid naked butt icons. :(

Peggy

RUNEMASTER
01-17-2006, 02:59 PM
The image is ready.its not meant to be a photorealism.Its just meant to represent something.Once i get the ok, I will start a new post and let everyone know.

Pm ing the mods now.HEHEHe. "Sooner or later we have to grow up.maybe some day we will take responsibility into our hands and the pizza out of our bloated holes".-RUNEMASTER

RUNEMASTER
01-17-2006, 04:25 PM
I was supposed to wait for kyle,(sorry Kyle, but I fear I cannot wait. I will call the title:

WARNING MUST BE OVER 18. BLOOD .OUR WAR VICTIMS. YOUR VICTIMS.

Available now at Soft Pastel Studio.