PDA

View Full Version : Artrage WIP by our own Waheed...

JCoop
01-16-2006, 05:53 PM
This channel has been starved for WIPs and Tuts envolving the program "ArtRage". We've all witnessed the beautiful artwork created in that application.

Our own Waheed, (our resident Artrage expert) has been kind enough to put together a very excellent and informative WIP, which showcases his awesome technique!

Click here (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=319877)to see it, or find it at the top of the channel ("WIP - Macaw").:)

Thanks Waheed!:clap:

TxAggieDarlin
01-16-2006, 10:30 PM
well, heck I may have to install it again lol

phooey
01-17-2006, 06:27 AM
BRAVO for our dear Waheed! Hopefully, his enormous talent will rub off on us...at least a little. (Skinny signed on as "phooey")

maria_khurram
01-17-2006, 07:04 AM
Thank Joel for making it sticky. And many thanks to Waheed to show us the process.

Skinny, why you made another ID? If you want to change your screen name, send your request to a moderator. He/she will forward your request to the site owner.

phooey
01-17-2006, 11:36 AM
Hi, Maria!!! I did make a formal request to get BACK to being "Skinny". However, I had to leave the following day for a month. When I arrived at my friend's house and tried to sign on, it would not accept "Skinny", or "skinnier"....so I created "phooey". I AM NOW "THE INCREDIBLE CHANGING NAME!"

Anybody know if there are any merit points for "sheer, dogged persistence"? :D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D

JCoop
01-17-2006, 12:00 PM
Hi Kristen. Your screen name was changed back to Skinny. If you continue to have problems logging in, let me know. K?:)

waheednasir
01-17-2006, 02:03 PM
thanks to joel for pasting it there...:).
TxAggieDarlin, skinny and maria...thank u.

:wave:.