PDA

View Full Version : Apple

NancyS.
01-15-2006, 07:41 PM
Hi Everyone,

This is my first posting but I've been enjoying reading all the posts in the digital art forum and looking at all the nice artwork. Digital art is new to me, I've only just begun playing around with the ArtRage program but having a lot of fun with it. I use it with the mouse since I don't have a tablet yet. I'm hoping to upgrade my computer sometime soon and try out different software programs, maybe when I have a better idea of what I am doing. I tried to insert an image of an apple I did while playing around with ArtRage but I'm not sure I did it right. If you don't see an apple, I didn't do it right. Also, the image I inserted looks a little fuzzier than the original one, not sure what I did wrong there ... :o But anyway, any comments or advice you might have for me would be very appreciated. Thanks!

Nancy

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/15-Jan-2006/29707-apple.jpg

Yako
01-15-2006, 07:57 PM
Hi nancy! :) you did it real well! Even more if it was done with a mouse! Welcome to this forum Nancy!:wave:

leofaerie17
01-15-2006, 08:00 PM
:wave: :wave: :wave:

Welcome Nancy :wink2: and your apple is lovely dont know why its fuzzy though you will have to jump into it and please show us more:clap:

justjean
01-15-2006, 08:35 PM
Hi Nancy :wave: and welcome to WC

You go gal, what with Artrage and a mouse this is terrific, will be looking forward to your posts

jhercilia
01-16-2006, 12:03 AM
Welcome. I am glad you took a step and posted your apple. I think it is well rendered and the texture is gorgeus. You better upgrade your system soon because it seems to me that your horizons will expand pretty quickly.
Great job!

barryt
01-16-2006, 06:18 AM
it's funny how we can rave over an apple, but it is excellent, even the fuzziness. Are you taking this further or is it meant to be so alone? :crying:

JCoop
01-16-2006, 10:21 AM
Nancy, welcome to WC! Your apple is pretty cool! My guess is that your original image was probably outside of the size guidelines for the site 500 pixels wide X 600 pixels high. When you posted, it was probably resized automatically to fit the guidelines... degrading your image a bit.

Again, Welcome!:)

TxAggieDarlin
01-16-2006, 10:29 AM
HI there and welcome...

There are some great artist out there that only use a mouse...so have fun.

I believe Babs only uses a mouse and you need to see her work...wow.

Beautiful colors on this apple....enjoy!!

omniartz
01-16-2006, 07:15 PM
Welcome Nancy! An ArtRage Apple, Steven Jobs even would like!