PDA

View Full Version : Skinny has become Skinnier!

Skinny
01-13-2006, 09:09 PM
:wave: It's ME....... Skinny. :wave:

My computer just came back from the hospital, its hard drive erased. On the same day, I switched cable companies...the result was to lock me out of WC.

Until I can figure out how to retrieve my old user name, I'll be "skinnier"...any more problems, and I'm likely to evaporate, lol. :D

Chiers
01-13-2006, 09:13 PM
Hi Skinnyier/Skinny....glad to see you back. I hope your puter problems are all over now anyway! I wonder why you couldn't get back into WC.

jhercilia
01-13-2006, 09:32 PM
Welcome back Skinny! LOL

Skinny
01-13-2006, 09:37 PM
Hi, Sherry!

The cookie and password were erased when the repair shop zapped my hard disk. If I asked for a temporary password, it would be sent to my OLD cable company, to a "dead letter drop", if you will.

I've written the WC support folks to see if there's any way to retrieve my old account.

My computer has given me fits for several months now. There were more bombs than in Iraq. ITS FINALLY WORKING WELL! Thank heavens.

Skinny
01-13-2006, 09:39 PM
Thanks, Janet! Ever had an argument with a database? ROFL

leofaerie17
01-14-2006, 02:22 AM
:wave: :wave: :wave:

When i saw the Skinner post i thought u had competiton you know skinny -skinnier LOL:D well i thought it was funny :p

Skinny
01-14-2006, 07:09 AM
Hi, Bev! I considered various new names, but I'm hoping to get my old screen name back. Meantime, the point was to make sure my e-friends didn't think I'd abandoned the site...:wave:

barryt
01-14-2006, 07:38 AM
I loved the name Skinny, but I will continue to call you Kirsten, then there's no doubt. I suppose now we can't view Skinny's work, or is she still here?
I'm looking forward to seeing Skinniers avatar!

Skinny
01-14-2006, 09:45 AM
A stick figure? LOL

maria_khurram
01-14-2006, 02:40 PM
Hi Kristie, why you didnot make the new ID of your good name? Well, glad to have you back. Hope you get your old ID back.:wave:

BTW, your password is saved on WC, not on your PC. So if you forgot your password, you can request to change it by typing the email which you used while registering. If you used the old internet cable company for emails you can still browse your email by supplying the email password on their site. Hope this makes sense.