PDA

View Full Version : The Dog

JanB
01-11-2006, 11:26 AM
Well it's not much but it's all I could manage so far this week! I am sooo busy putting together a member's exhibition and sale for one of the art societies I belong to. The show opens Feb. 6th :eek: and it is a BIG job! Anyway here is about 20 min. of life drawing from last night.

graphite in a sketchbook

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/11-Jan-2006/48727-skmaggie.JPG

C&C Welcome

coyote
01-11-2006, 11:38 AM
Very nice sketches Jan.
It looks like you were at my house last night. We have 3 border collies and they were all laying around chewing on rawhide chips.:D

JanB
01-11-2006, 01:28 PM
Thanks Todd...gotta' keep those border collies busy or they make mischief !! LOL

JamieWG
01-11-2006, 06:12 PM
Jan, how nice to have a live-in model. :D So glad to see you're keeping up with the sketching. These look good, and you got some tricky angles.

Jamie

Lorijo
01-11-2006, 06:54 PM
Jan they look great! Looks like your pup puts its legs in weird positions and angles like mine does. Lori

Pilan
01-11-2006, 09:45 PM
Hi all, Jan, I like these sketches. I like the subject too :)

P

JanB
01-12-2006, 07:29 AM
Jamie...actually she may be the best model....really puts me through a workout since she moves around so much!

Lori....yes, weird positions, but it's all to get the best leverage for chomping down on those beef ears LOL

Hi Pilan :wave: Nice to hear from you! Are you all settled in your new home?

Pilan
01-12-2006, 02:59 PM
Nice for you to ask Jan,

I am temporily in Shawnee Oklahoma. Both of my parents are very ill. I want to help them out and to spend some time with them before we miss the last call.

As for home, we are renting and my hubby is in SA working.

Its hard but I am managing to squeeze in a painting a day. I have too get back up to where I left off 4 months ago. :eek:

I have to learn patience all OVER!!:crying:

and you, what have you been up too?

P

Jamie...actually she may be the best model....really puts me through a workout since she moves around so much!

Lori....yes, weird positions, but it's all to get the best leverage for chomping down on those beef ears LOL

Hi Pilan :wave: Nice to hear from you! Are you all settled in your new home?

LeeHaber
01-12-2006, 03:17 PM
Nice work Jan!:wave: