PDA

View Full Version : A nude woman

James or Jimmy Jim
01-09-2006, 03:40 PM
That's not unique in life drawing. :D Even with a title like that, I almost forgot the nude icon.

18 x 24 sheets, each twenty minutes with a short one thrown in.

JamieWG
01-09-2006, 03:55 PM
All of them are good, Jimmy. I really like that first pose, and you did a great job with the slight twisting of the body and catching the light.

Jamie

James or Jimmy Jim
01-09-2006, 04:04 PM
Thanks Jamie.

Guess what Jamie, I tried to sign up with my regular open studio that starts next week ... and they are full (I think I'll go anyway, as people don't show up :evil: ). So, I then called and signed up with a class that I've been to before, but they don't have enough people yet and the class might not happen. They won't know if it's a go until the end of this week.

I have a funny feeling I could be going two nights a week. Yikes! :D

JamieWG
01-09-2006, 04:23 PM
Thanks Jamie.

Guess what Jamie, I tried to sign up with my regular open studio that starts next week ... and they are full (I think I'll go anyway, as people don't show up :evil: ). So, I then called and signed up with a class that I've been to before, but they don't have enough people yet and the class might not happen. They won't know if it's a go until the end of this week.

I have a funny feeling I could be going two nights a week. Yikes! :D

Jimmy, two nights a week sounds wonderful to me! I hope your class goes. I assume you like the teacher since you've done this class before. Is it short poses?

Jamie

James or Jimmy Jim
01-09-2006, 04:44 PM
Jimmy, two nights a week sounds wonderful to me! I hope your class goes. I assume you like the teacher since you've done this class before. Is it short poses?

Jamie

Jamie, I don't know much about the instructor. He's new and his work is pretty average - I'll just ignore him if I have to :D. In addition to the usual short poses, after a few weeks they have some fairly long ones: one, two and three hours. Oh yeah, baby. :D

LeeHaber
01-09-2006, 04:55 PM
they're all nice but .... I LOVE THE FIRST ON JIM...:wave:
More fun than trees eh? :D :D

James or Jimmy Jim
01-09-2006, 05:12 PM
they're all nice but .... I LOVE THE FIRST ON JIM...:wave:
More fun than trees eh? :D :D

Thanks Lee.

It's also warmer than standing outside for long periods of time in the winter. :D Jon (Moosehead) called me on Saturday to go out painting in the snow - I declined. I might try it next time.