PDA

View Full Version : Information wanted re aceo's

gayelyn
01-05-2006, 12:51 AM
Hi I have purchased a few aceo's and would like to know if the albums for this size art are available in Australia.

valchina612
01-05-2006, 01:30 AM
Gayelyn, I am wondering exactly the same thing. I am going to lose or misplace some of mine if I can't find something suitable to keep them in.
Let's hope someone can let us know.

Val. :wave:

darlingart
01-05-2006, 03:20 AM
Trading card albums are available here, I havn't seen them since I started making ACEO's and can't remember exact sizes, but my kids got some trading cards for Christmas with the plastic protector sleeves that are a perfect fit for the ACEO's I have made so I expect albums would be fairly easy to find at places that sell trading cards like Yu-gi-o (sp?), Saddle Club, Pokemon or any other cards...maybe Toys R Us, Gamesworld, large newsagents etc.

Michelle

darlingart
01-05-2006, 03:24 AM
Oh just did a quick search and heaps of results came up.

http://www.cardmania.com.au/Accessories/accessories.htm - sheets for a file
http://www.cardzone.com.au/Album/index.html - this one has albums

Also try searching for trading card album on Ebay.

Michelle

ElizaLeahy
01-05-2006, 05:15 AM
Gayelyn, I'm in Australia. I keep mine several different ways. You can buy big folders with sheets from places that sell trading cards (or Magic, the Gathering cards). They hold 9 cards to a sheet (18 if you double side them)

But one thing I like more is the small photo albums I have. They are the right size (2.5 x 3.5) and I can keep mine in categories, like I have all my scratch board art together.

But you can't get them in Australia - I had to get friends to send some over from the US. If you are interested in some PM me and I'll give you more info. I think they cost about $5 each.

Also, are you aware that there is a web page for ACEO's? art-cards.org There is a section there about displaying, although it could do with updating. There is also a forum with hints and tips.

gayelyn
01-05-2006, 05:40 PM
Thanks all for your great tips I will follow them up.