PDA

View Full Version : "Paint This"... Passing the Torch...

JCoop
01-03-2006, 04:37 PM
Hello Gang. I feel it better that I pass the torch for the "Paint This" project series than to keep dissapointing by not getting it started in a timely manner.

Anyone who feels that they have a little extra time, and is willing to take over the duties on the project, please get in touch with me. Thanks.:)

Skinny
01-03-2006, 04:42 PM
:crying: :crying: :crying:

We'll miss you, esteemed Leader! Just continue to post your superlative portraits, huh?

JCoop
01-03-2006, 05:01 PM
It's settled!!! Kristen (Skinny) has graciously stepped forward and accepted the torch! It's her baby now. I will still participate, I just didn't want to keep holding the project up.

T:)H:)A:)N:)K :D Y:)O:)U :D K:)R:)I:)S:)T:)E:)N:)!

barryt
01-03-2006, 05:07 PM
It's settled!!!

T:)H:)A:)N:)K :D Y:)O:)U :D K:)R:)I:)S:)T:)E:)N:)!

Perfect I was just thinking Kristen is the one

Chiers
01-03-2006, 10:54 PM
Thanks for volunteering Kristen!
Joel has probably told you already but just let us know when it's ready and one of us will 'stick' it for you.

LadyAlba
01-03-2006, 10:59 PM
Thank you Kristen for taking on the job of the Paint This ... I know from experience it is not easy to find pictures with the deapth and detail needed for posting as a paint project! ;o)

justjean
01-03-2006, 11:14 PM
thanks and good luck Kirsten as Marge said we know it's not easy trying to find good ones and ones that are to everyones liking :)

Skinny
01-03-2006, 11:44 PM
Thanks, Sherry! Folks are having so much fun with Maria's 30-minute challenge that I'll post the new Paint Mes first of the week....Don't want to overwhelm the board.

Marge...you're a treasure! After all the effort you and Jean made to feed AL's voracious appetite, I OWE you, lol.

Jean...I don't expect to please everyone. It would be nice, but (**sigh**) unlikely.

TxAggieDarlin
01-04-2006, 10:26 AM
awww you did a wonderful job ;). I hope from time to time you will do something fun like the Caricature we just had....PLEASE

JCoop
01-04-2006, 11:05 AM
awww you did a wonderful job . I hope from time to time you will do something fun like the Caricature we just had....PLEASE

Darlin, I'm still around and I will be contributing... I just needed to lighten my load a bit for the sake of the Channel. You won't get rid of me that easy.:)

SaraD
01-04-2006, 11:18 AM
Joel - You did a great job, and I hope well see you here as often as before even if youre not handling this particular task.

Skinny - I know youll do a great job as well. And Im glad that "Paint this ..." will go on. Its a splendid way to get inspiration by others approach to "your" motive.

leofaerie17
01-04-2006, 05:43 PM
:wave: :wave: :wave:

Great choice Joel:wink2: look forward to it Kristen :clap: :clap:

maria_khurram
01-05-2006, 08:48 AM
Darlin, I'm still around and I will be contributing... I just needed to lighten my load a bit for the sake of the Channel. You won't get rid of me that easy.:)
LOL................:D

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/05-Jan-2006/59753-rolleyes2.gif

But you give us beautiful refs. Now there is a new duty for ya :cat:, you have to post funny projects every month.:evil::evil::evil:

Kristen, now waiting for your new paint this chapter.:wave: Hope we will have fun.