PDA

View Full Version : Website and blog comments sought

m stoffo
12-31-2005, 01:17 PM
Hi,

My website is not new but Im looking at ways to improve it if anyone has suggestions.

I do have the beginnings of a new blog and was wondering how it looks. Any comments, suggestions, etc... appreciated.

They are;

http://stoffobeads.blogspot.com/ &
www.stoffobeads.com

Thanks in advance for any comments,
Matt

KatieGernerDesigns
01-01-2006, 10:10 AM
Hi Matt! Your Blog looks great. I would add something to your site I don't know what though! Maybe add some or a color to the Black. Maybe make your buttons a different color or put in a line or a couple of bars. It would break up the black. Other wise everythings great!
~Katie

LoriGreenberg-Beadnerd
01-01-2006, 12:35 PM
I think they both look great.

My only suggestion would be to have your gallery show more than one bead at a time.

Also, I'm on a lap top right now so maybe it's my resolution but your beads seem to blend into the black background. GREAT pictures but I can't see the edges around the actual bead.

I actually like the one color not broken up. It feels crisp to me.

m stoffo
01-03-2006, 07:35 PM
Katie and Lori,

Thank you both for the comments. I appreciate it and will continue to work on the sites.

Unfortunately my webhoster (is that really a word ?) cant show more than one photo at a time in the gallery. You are right though that would be a nice way to look at beads and lots of them ! I wish it could do that.

So far one comment against solid black one for it, Id say thats a wash for now...

Its helpful to hear suggestions and ideas and I thank you for your time and visiting my sites.
Matt