PDA

View Full Version : The Classroom--yearbook

JayD
12-30-2005, 07:21 AM
Hello, fellow travelers! I have been wanting to do something like this for some time. This is going to be our official Basic 101 Yearbook! When you post here do the following:

1. Post a picture or a self portrait

2. Post either a favorite saying (other then your signature line) OR some special thought that you would like to share with us.

I will be posting my picture later--I have to find the picture to upload but I want to say that I am proud of all of you and especially the subs who are instrumental in keeping the classes alive. My hats off, also, to our new teacher, Troy, who helped me realize a dream of offering a higher quality of skill to an ever hungry population of artists. Troy! Thank you!:clap: :clap:

Alright everybody!!! Fork over them pictures!!!---OH!, and TROY--I know good and well that you do not look like Michael Myers or Clint Eastwood!!:D

Troy Rochford
12-30-2005, 07:53 AM
I'd just like to say I think this program, which was the brainchild of Jay, is the best thing that ever happened to this forum, and I'm happy and proud to be a part of it. I've enjoyed teaching, and having the opportunity to see so many of you grow as artists in the relatively short time that I've been at the helm. I hope that you have enjoyed it as well, and I look forward to seeing more fantastic work from all of you. Thank you for your efforts, time, and attention.

Happy New Year:)

Love,

Your mean old art teacher:evil:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/30-Dec-2005/38425-scary9a.JPG

beachwalker
12-30-2005, 09:51 AM
Hi Everybody! :wave:

Many of you have seen the little version of me in my avatar, but I'll post this larger version anyway.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/30-Dec-2005/67734-Artbabe.5.JPG

And here's my favorite quote (from Wayne Gretsky): "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

Jay and Troy, many thanks for your support and encouragement in this wonderful forum.:)

Happy New Year to all!

IslanderNL
12-30-2005, 10:16 AM
A great idea Jay. And my thanks to you and Troy who provide countless hours of time and effort to make this come true. You're both the best!:clap: :clap:

Have a wonderful new year.

And here I am!

I nearly forgot my quote, from Oscar Wilde...In this world there are only two tragedies; one is not getting what one wants, the other is getting it.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/30-Dec-2005/67422-67422-August_2005.jpg

Cathie Jones
12-30-2005, 11:41 AM
This photo isn't very flattering, but since I'm usually the one behind the camera it's all I have that's current. A friend took it at sunset on the last night of our Tahiti cruise last April.

JayD, I hope you know how much I've learned in 101. I still can't get a decent outline done of anything, my eyes just don't measure correctly I guess. But I can draw an elipse like nobody's business!!! LOL

I have two favorite sayings (or more, but I'll keep it down here) - from Joe Campbell, "Follow your bliss," and just because it's so true, "Be careful what you wish for, you just may get it."

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/30-Dec-2005/23460-Cathie_sunset_moorea.dixiecat.sm.jpg

mothsailor
12-30-2005, 12:07 PM
I know I haven't participated in the class for a while, so I hope you don't mind my posting here.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/30-Dec-2005/52179-me2.JPG

Here's my quote:

I never saw an ugly thing in my life: for let the form of an object be what it may, - light, shade, and perspective will always make it beautiful. -- John Constable

jmfletch
12-30-2005, 12:18 PM
Like CJ I am usually the one taking the pictures, so there are not a lot to choose from. This was at my son's wedding reception in August.

Favorite quote that has gotten me thru most of my adult life..."Attitude is everything!"

I also want to add my thanks to JayD, Troy and all the subbies. :clap: :clap: :clap: I just completed a value study in prep for the cp class. It is Black Prisma pencil on inkjet card stock. I spent a little over 2 hours on it. My wife and I were looking at it and realised that what was suppose to be a quick throw away value study is waaaaayyyy better than the "finished" work I was doing a year ago.

So guys, especially JayD Thank you!
Joe

Judi1957
12-30-2005, 12:21 PM
JayD-Great idea!
I absolutley loathe having my pic taken -so I'll use my sp.:)
I do wish to express my deepest gratitude to you, Troy and all my Classmates for all of the classes, laughs and tears. I love you all!

My Fav:
Dance like no one is watching,
Live like you'll never be hurt
Sing like no one is listening, and
Live life like it's Heaven on Earth -William Purkey

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/30-Dec-2005/37258-yearbook_sp.jpg

JayD
12-30-2005, 12:56 PM
Wow, we have a good looking flock of pencil heads here--

DAVE--ANYONE WHO HAS EVER PARTICIPATED BE IT ONE CLASS OR ALL SHOULD POST THEIR PHOTOS HERE.

THIS IS YOUR HOMAGE GUYS--i LED, TROY LEADS, THE SUBBIES GUIDE AND INSPIRE BUT YOU ALL ARE THE FUEL THAT MAKES THE PENCIL TRAIN GO CHUG CHUG CHUG!! I WILL BE POSTING MY UGLY MUG SHORTLY.

CJ--BEAUTIFU BACK GROUND--MATCHES THE SUBJECT.

DAVE--GREAT PHOTO

JUDI-GREAT PAINTING

TROY--I NEVER PICTURED YOU LOOKING LIKE YOU DO--YOU NEED A RAY GUN MY FRIEND. REMEMBER THE 1950'S B MOVIE "TEENAGERS FROM OUTERSPACE". THEY HAD THOSE COOL RAY GUNS THAT THAT TURNED THEIR VICTIMS INTO SKELETONS.

JEANETTE--SEEEEEE EVERYONE--SHE HAS BEAUTIFUL EYES!!!

JIM-I RECOGNIZE THE FACE BUT DIDNT SEE THE PONY TAIL COME--VERY COOL. BUT YOU ARE RIGHT--THE IMPROVEMENT THAT I HAVE SEEN IN EVERYONE IS SIMPLY ASTOUNDING!

CYNTHIA--GREAT PICTURE--I HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU DONT HAVE ANY EYES--JUST COOL SHADES!!!

COME ON FOLKS!! KEEEEEEEEP 'EM COMING. JUDI GRAB SULTS!!

AlisonBC
12-30-2005, 01:00 PM
1) This is me, taken just over an hour ago.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/30-Dec-2005/68572-decmeforwc.jpg

2) My inspirational quote has been my tagline for a long time.

If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.
-Unknown.

I've been a member here since late September though didn't actually post anything for a week or so (this site is HUGE! And I had no idea where I wanted to set up base-camp :D). I settled on D/S because I found Troy friendly and aproachable (ok, we all make mistakes :p ) and because drawing had been my first love for a long time. I'd spent the summer doing acylic painting and felt that maybe it was time to see if I could really draw.

I'd kept away from 101 as I have a school phobia and hated the thought of being back in the situation I had been in as a child where I lost pretty much all my artistic confidence. After being coerced into 101 I found it wasn't like school at all; it's up to ME what I do and how well I do it, the c&c is constructive rather than a means to belittling and the teachers are all inspiring.

I've been amazed at how quickly you can 'feel' the personalities here; I've loved getting to know my classmates and teachers and fellow WCer's alike, and I'm looking forward to 2006 with WC :)

And, I think I can draw for real :D

PS. I am doing class 5 now!! This very minute! *runs back to the drawing board with her M&M printoff*

JayD
12-30-2005, 01:08 PM
I think you can draw for real too Alison (with one L) and I want to thank Troy for lending you the encouragement to come join and extraordinary and terrific group of people.

You are very photogenic--Somebody better be drawing you for the upcoming portrait class!

phoebecat
12-30-2005, 01:30 PM
I don't have a quote at the moment, but I just wanted to say how grateful I am to have found this forum a little less than a year ago. Thank you JayD and Troy and everyone else who has been so supportive and giving and welcoming. I really have to say it has changed my life--drawing has gone from this little hobby that I did once in awhile to a passion that I engage in every day. Yes, this is getting a bit sappy, so I'll stop.:wink2: Thank you everyone!

Here I am, actually smiling:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/30-Dec-2005/56527-
Anne2.jpg

Anne

phoebecat
12-30-2005, 01:34 PM
Hmm, for some reason, the image uploader didn't post my image. I'll try again.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/30-Dec-2005/56527-Anne2.jpg

Let's hope this worked.

Anne

bsnowden
12-30-2005, 01:39 PM
I've been taking 101 for a few months now and loving it! I live in east coast Canada about 5 minutes from Maine border. I am a romantic, an optimist and my motto is "Keep Trying". I play music, write songs, do art, write other stuff, and wood carve. Glad to be a part of this! Picture is from last Christmas. The cute kid is my husband's grandson.

JayD
12-30-2005, 01:54 PM
Hi, Brendice!!! LOL!-great pic!!!!

Anne, you got it posted!!! YAAAYYY!!!

JayD
12-30-2005, 01:55 PM
Hi, Brendice!!! LOL!-great pic!!!!

Anne, you got it posted!!! YAAAYYY!!!

bsnowden
12-30-2005, 02:13 PM
[QUOTE=JayD]Hi, Brendice!!! LOL!-great pic!!!!

:D :D :D :music:

Cathie Jones
12-30-2005, 02:59 PM
Popping back in . . . I forgot to thank Troy, Judi, Sults and the other subbies for all the help they've given . . . I wub you guys!!

Also . . . JayD, I have a few pics of earlier 101 members (this yearbook idea may have come up before :rolleyes: ) and I'll post them if they don't show up in a few days.

Also . . . now that you remember that Alison (has one L) you need to work on another one. Jim's name is Joe . . . but you can call him JimJoe . . . just don't call him late for dinner. :evil:

SULTS - where are you??? And Bon, too. Has anyone ever kept a list of participants??

dippin'colors
12-30-2005, 03:12 PM
Okay if she is Brendice I guess I'm Bernda??? Sounds like the start of 'burn the house down' or something!!!lol:p Good thing my hubby is a Volunteer Firefighter! Speaking of which here we both are at a Christmas party this year. If it weren't for him I wouldn't be doing any of what I am doing..he actually drove me to our local rec center and signed me up for art classes then made sure I went for the first one!! He knew I would never go to regular classes and even there I was intimidated because the person teaching is a pro and does alot of work around the community. She turned out to be a most generous, giving individual who really cared not only about art but people. She gave me the inspiration and encouragement to continue, and Tony has been there 110% providing unfailing support and everything I need to become better at what I have come to love to do. He has actually framed and hung everything I have ever painted,even the not so good ones, until we are now out of wall space!When I found WC it was originally for oil painting, but then a critique led me here and I haven't left since. I am learning sooo much and I really enjoy the people and comaraderie. Thanks All!!:clap: http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/30-Dec-2005/67372-Untitled-1.jpg

Mary Woodul
12-30-2005, 03:29 PM
JayD, this is a great idea, like a lot of the wonderful things you have done in this forum. It is always so nice to be able to put a face on the posts we read.

Troy, we finally got see you. Great picture and you don't look SO mean.;)

The 101 class has meant so much to me in every aspect possible and that is because it is made up of so many caring people that are always willing to share knowledge, experience and affection. JayD and Troy, thank you always for what you have given to me.

One of my favorite quotes is by Abraham Lincoln-Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.

I am also usually the one with the camera but I was lucky this Christmas Eve. I've been a meany by cropping my family out.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/30-Dec-2005/43096-Mary.jpg

AlisonBC
12-30-2005, 03:31 PM
Fantastic story Brenda :clap:

Oops, I mean Bernda ;)

AlisonBC
12-30-2005, 03:32 PM
Nooo crop 'em out Mary! We only want to see you :D

IslanderNL
12-30-2005, 03:46 PM
Gorgeous photos of everyone.

You're just as I imagined you Troy - a smartie...hard shell but soft interior :)

Still waiting on the photo JayD...so I can compliment you on your eyes. :)

Great to see you Jim.

Fabulous self portrait Judi!

Lovely photos from the Brendices and Berndas...lol

Lovely new portrait Alison. Very pretty girl.

Wonderful to see you Mary. I agree with Alison, we just want you!

artdude
12-30-2005, 04:17 PM
I guess you can think of me as one of the school Principals :evil: ;)
Myself and Gavin are the guys behind the scenes of the D&S forum
Although we don't participate in the Classes we are responsible for keeping the class (forum members) in line and also for keeping current classes near the top of the forum for easier access by all along with a lot of other behind the scenes tasks.

SO, if you're looking to throw one of your fellow classmates into detention WE are the guys to ask!.....LOL :evil: :evil: :angel: :wink2:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/30-Dec-2005/3698-murraymod3.jpg
Sorry 'bout the fuzzy pic....had to enlarge it a bit.

I would like to THANK ALL of you for making this such a successful class and also personally thank Jay & Troy for their unending participation in making these classes fun and educational for ALL!! Here's to another GREAT year for the D&S forum in 2006!!

We ARE the BEST Drawing forum around!!

PS: Thanks also to Cindy (beachwalker) for taking on the new CP class beginning in Jan/06 :)

Murray :cool:
=================

JayD
12-30-2005, 04:25 PM
Bernda! I dont think I need to post a photo because I think we are married!!! Your husband and I kind of look alike except that I have the look of a stoned Ezra Pound! Picture on the way but I need to pull out my macs first--that is where they would be!

Murray, I think you and Gavin would be headmasters!

Guess you know I am trying to establish a feel of a school here--still working on the electronic quarterbacks and cheerleaders!

Anita Murphy
12-30-2005, 04:31 PM
What a great looking class!! Teachers included!!!

I was going to use my graduation picture from my art degree - thought it was kind of apt! This is the most recent I have.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/30-Dec-2005/58769-14b.jpg

This class has been one of the greatest joys in my life in recent months, Special thanks to JayD, Troy, Judi, Sultry, Mary, CJ and everyone else is has made this such an amazing experience.

Quote - noli illegitimi carborundum (Dave did it get the latin right this time?)

JayD - When and where are we having the class reunion?????

jmfletch
12-30-2005, 06:52 PM
Popping back in . . . I forgot to thank Troy, Judi, Sults and the other subbies for all the help they've given . . . I wub you guys!!

Also . . . JayD, I have a few pics of earlier 101 members (this yearbook idea may have come up before :rolleyes: ) and I'll post them if they don't show up in a few days.

Also . . . now that you remember that Alison (has one L) you need to work on another one. Jim's name is Joe . . . but you can call him JimJoe . . . just don't call him late for dinner. :evil:

SULTS - where are you??? And Bon, too. Has anyone ever kept a list of participants??

CJ - Thanks for looking out for me. :) I am,. among other things, a retired Master Chief (USN Submarine Service) so I have been called plenty of things in my life .... and Jim ain't that bad.:D

Thanks,
Joe
aka Jim
aka JimJoe
aka Jimmy Joe Bob
aka fletch
aka @*&%#*@#*^##

IslanderNL
12-30-2005, 07:02 PM
I have been called plenty of things in my life .... and Jim ain't that bad.:D

Joe! I'm so sorry!! :( I called you Jim as well! Joe, Joe, Joe,Joe, Joe...just imprinting your name on my aging brain....sigh. :)

Judi1957
12-30-2005, 07:18 PM
Ha-ha Jeanette-it is a standing joke in class what we call Joe-he's used to it.
Right Jim Joe Bob?:D

Troy Rochford
12-30-2005, 07:50 PM
I would like to thank Judi. I've done so privately on many occasions but her efforts deserve public recognition. She picks up my slack and stays on top of the earlier classes without my even having to ask. This has been even more of a task for her in recent months, as she is, for the most part, the only one doing it. For what it's worth Judi, I'm going to make an effort to get around to the earlier classes more often in 06, but either way, thank you very much for what you do.:)

Jay - that picture was taken last New Years eve, just me playing with the police camera. Today I bear more of a resemblance to Grizzly Adams than some ray-gun toting crime fighter. I've grown my hair out on my head and face out of pure unadulterated laziness. I need to address this, but now I don't want to because it's cold!!!

Judi1957
12-30-2005, 10:55 PM
Troy-how about a check? j/k. TY.:)
I'll tell you what-going over and over perspective a hundred times has helped me too!
Lil things on perspective are scrambling back into my brain from High School (that was just a few years ago):D

anniesmith
12-31-2005, 06:13 PM
Here's One To Print And Use To Scare Away The Mice...

What follows is one of those "oops" pictures that you don't intend to take, but it just sort of happens. I seem to do this all the time ever since I got a digital camera - that thing just takes pictures too easily!!! This time I thought I had the lens pointed away from myself, turned to listen to someone talk, pushed the button by mistake...:o Fortunately no one can see that I'm in what's known as my "uniform" - Mossy Oak jacket, old sweatpants, and boots that aren't laced up. Hey, it's casual attire here on the farm!:rolleyes:

"There Is No Conquest Greater Than That Of Self"
Don't know who said that, but it can be found on one side of the Sioux City, Iowa (my hometown) auditorium. For me this saying has always been so very true! Usually the only things holding me back are my own self doubts and silly fears. Tough things to overcome; it's hard to learn not to be your own worst enemy sometimes.:)

JayD, Judi, Troy: Thank you all so very much! I mean that from the bottom of my heart! :clap: :clap: :clap:

bsnowden
12-31-2005, 07:10 PM
Annie, Great accidental photo!

anniesmith
12-31-2005, 08:47 PM
Thanks Bernice! Usually I manage to snap off a shot of the sky or my feet or some point in between. This time I had the camera on top of a cooler on top of the car, so it was steady and pointed at my mug. How unfortunate!:D

Metier
12-31-2005, 11:03 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/31-Dec-2005/52846-Wet_Canvas_054.jpg

I hope this doesn't blow my cover!

"Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp,
Or what's a heaven for?" Robert Browning.

Cathie Jones
12-31-2005, 11:43 PM
I hope this doesn't blow my cover!

Does this mean the Feds will be investigating us to find out who leaked your identity???:eek:

Robin Neudorfer
12-31-2005, 11:48 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/31-Dec-2005/30341-self_portrait.jpg

Wonderful introduction to all of you.
I love this photo because I am standing next to my muse, Joseph Raffael.
Thank you all for your dedication, and support here at WC.
I look forward to spending more time with you in 2006.

I have a few quotes that are posted in front of me:
Even talent is rarely indistinguishable over the long run, from perseverance and lot of hard work.
The function of the overwhelming majority of your artwork is simply to teach you how to make the small fraction of your artwork that soars.

JayD
01-01-2006, 12:24 AM
Oh, my God, Metier--I did not realize that you were really Robert Browning!! Great quote by the way!

Annie, love your composition on your picture!

Robin, Great photo!!!

Robin Neudorfer
01-01-2006, 01:57 AM
Thank you JayD...some incredible synchronicity surrounding this man, and his hand is on my shoulder after 25 yrs! I'm a lucky one...still smiling...

mauricar
01-01-2006, 10:17 AM
I am a newbie to D&S but I want you to know that for the one class I took I am impressed with the difference it made in my cars. I normally don't show anyone what I look like, but here is where I carry out one of my new years resolutions:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/01-Jan-2006/71456-avatarmidge.jpg
It is small because I am so big. During the year I plan on doing more art and less eating. So as I get smaller and my art gets better I will post a better picture.

This picture is just like my circles, small and scary.:wave:

Anita Murphy
01-01-2006, 10:29 AM
Robin - You've met Joseph Raffael?????? I love his work!!!!!

Robin Neudorfer
01-01-2006, 11:13 AM
Anita - Yes, and he is such a gentle soul. I flew from CA to NY for the opportunity. I treat myself to his website as often as possible, as I can't afford an original. What an inspiration he is.

Metier
01-01-2006, 12:07 PM
Anita - I looked at your website. Great graphite drawings! I especially like the trumpet and reflections of light in it. I think I will use it as a model for the technique.

JayD
01-01-2006, 12:28 PM
Midge, welcome! I am pleased to hear that you have benefited from one of our classes. Take more, post often--you are among a great gang of people!

Troy Rochford
01-01-2006, 01:04 PM
-you are among a great gang of people!

Yes, and we all have leather jackets. And Harleys.

Fozbot
01-01-2006, 01:36 PM
I think this is a wonderful idea! I love to able to put a face to the name.:) it's great to see you all! here's me...taken last Spring.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/fozbot/fozbot3.jpg

Fozbot
01-01-2006, 01:36 PM
sorry....double post.:o

Alison2
01-01-2006, 02:37 PM
Hi everyone, great idea!

This is me, windswept at Windermere, earlier on today!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/01-Jan-2006/43103-alison.jpg

Favourite quote - not sure of exact wording - nor of who said it - but I love the principle!

Better to regret what you have done, than what you have not done.

Alison2:wave:

Fireman's kid
01-01-2006, 02:46 PM
Alright folks, I am also the one normally behind the camera so I had to search to find a picture of me from this year. (For the record, I'm not thrilled with my choice. :( ) This is a picture of me at a good friend's wedding this past May. I was standing with myhubby but cut him out.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/01-Jan-2006/31442-WC_Stacy_May_2005.jpg

All my favorite quotes are upstairs by my art table so I will have to be back with one of those.

I have loved seeing everyone's photos. Good to see who I have been hanging out with! :D Especially Troy's pic - good to know what your leader looks like before you bow down to him. LOL

Speaking of leaders...thanks again to Jay for starting up this wonderful series of classes, Troy for picking up the ball when Jay "retired" and Judi for keeping the older classes active so people can continue to join in the fun. I swear the three of you must never sleep, between managing these classes, doing your own artwork and leading your lives. I appreciate your time and dedication and know I am a better artist for participating in D101.

Happy New Year everyone!!

Troy Rochford
01-01-2006, 03:19 PM
Stacy you are going to bow down to me? Hmmmm...;)

Hey that was mean cutting hubby out of the picture. Did he forget to get milk on his way home yesterday or something?;)

Fireman's kid
01-01-2006, 03:46 PM
Troy - you already know I worship you. Let's stop pretending. ;)
And hubby isn't part of the class so he can't be in the yearbook. But if you want I can have him draw a stick figure for your realistic portrait class and then I can include him. :)

SILKNSATIN
01-02-2006, 05:59 PM
OK guess it's time I made it here and post.:D

Cathie Jones
01-03-2006, 10:57 PM
You look great as a blonde, Bon!

Blah
01-04-2006, 12:02 PM
Jay, and now Troy....This has been and is a wonderful class and the progress that everyone has made has just been amazing.

Not only has it been very educative, it has also been an extremely enjoyable experience. In fact these classes are so popular and the threads grow so very fast that on a few occasions I have found it difficult to stay in touch with all the action and therefore dropped out (always meaning to go back later to do the missed classes).

Thank you both, and to the subs, and super-subs who filled in so well whenever there was a need.

I knew I had very talented, kind-hearted, and considerate classmates. Never imagined that you would all look so good too.

Like a few others, I too am the person usually behind the camera in my family and circle of friends. The photograph that I am attaching was taken about six months ago.

I don't have a single favourite quote; I find a very large number of them inspiring. For now let me share one that I came across today, and liked very much:
Life is mostly froth and bubble,
Two things stand like stone,
Kindness in another's trouble,
Courage in your own. by Adam Lindsay Gordon

Blah

Cathie Jones
01-04-2006, 12:12 PM
Blah! You made it :clap: Good to 'see' you.

AlisonBC
01-04-2006, 01:08 PM
:wave: Hi Alison-who-isn't-getting-Robbie-Williams-2 :D :p

Nice to see you! And everyone else here too :)

Alison2
01-04-2006, 02:04 PM
Thank you, Alison-I'll-just-put-Robbie-down-for-five-minutes-and-dash-off-a-cp-masterpiece! :D :envy:

Nice to see you too!

Love the CP work by the way - all of your work is sooo good!

AlisonBC
01-04-2006, 02:56 PM
:D That made me laugh Alison! And thanks for the compliment :o

SILKNSATIN
01-04-2006, 06:01 PM
Aww shucks thank you cathy.:D
Blah nice to put a face with you.:clap:
Alison.:p :p :p

sultry
01-06-2006, 09:14 PM
Wowwwwww hey everyone sooo good to see familar classmates of the year & newbies too. :wave:
The secret to life is to be happy with who you are and what you of accomplished.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/06-Jan-2006/29757-little_me.jpg

Judi1957
01-06-2006, 11:51 PM
Hey Sults!
Wow is it good to see you!:clap: :clap: :clap:

JayD
01-07-2006, 11:20 AM
Sults HI!!!!! We Wub You!!

Cathie Jones
01-07-2006, 12:55 PM
Hi Sults!!! We Wub you AND we miss you!!!:wave:

sultry
01-07-2006, 01:17 PM
Judi, Jay & CJ I wub you too hugs wow you guys have done so much more I took a tour of the new classes and postings great job everyone.

Fozbot
01-07-2006, 02:31 PM
Sultry!!! i've missed you! many (((((((((HUGS)))))))))))!:)

Anita Murphy
01-08-2006, 12:39 AM
((((((HUGE HUG SULTS!!!)))))) Missed you!

Alison2
01-08-2006, 06:44 AM
Hey Sultry,

Good to see you! Gorgeous picture!

dex
01-08-2006, 10:49 AM
Yes, and we all have leather jackets. And Harleys.

and I, have Harleys leather jacket(ooop's now he knows!!:eek:!):D.
dex
ps
no pic yet!,awaiting face lift!!,evil:)

Mary Woodul
01-08-2006, 11:53 AM
Sults, we all do wub you and miss you!:)

SILKNSATIN
01-09-2006, 12:08 PM
Sultry I love that face.:clap:
Nice to seeya gf and as you can see you are missed.:wave:

Fireman's kid
01-09-2006, 07:19 PM
Hi Sults! I've been wondering about you girl. Where ya been? Glad you popped in with that cute picture! :)

Blah, it is good to see you too. Don't be shy. Come visit us more often. You've completed the first 5 classes so you can jump into any class you want. :)

Troy Rochford
01-10-2006, 08:41 AM
Stacy what's with the feet and the dog? When did these happen?

Fireman's kid
01-10-2006, 10:00 AM
Hi Troy!
You've seen the dog before. If you are refering to the last picture it is an alpaca. I drew it in JayD's charcoal class (lesson 12). The foot is from lesson 17 - also done in charcoal. It's from a picture of my foot holding a pencil with my toes. One of my many talents. I can pick things up with my feet. Yes, I know I am opening myself up for abuse by telling you this. :D

By the way, I saw your suggestion for my pumpkins. Thanks! I'm not ignoring you, just taking a break from dotville. My eyes can only take so much. ;)

Troy Rochford
01-10-2006, 10:15 AM
One of my many talents. I can pick things up with my feet. Yes, I know I am opening myself up for abuse by telling you this. :D

Good that you recognize that!;)

Actually, I think you're safe, at least for now. Normally I'd turn your little revelation there into a dirty joke or something, but I've got nuthin'. lol

No worries on the pumpkins. I hadn't noticed whether you replied or not, I'm just looking for final updates on everyone's work.

Fireman's kid
01-10-2006, 10:18 AM
Actually, I think you're safe, at least for now. Normally I'd turn your little revelation there into a dirty joke or something, but I've got nuthin'.
I was anticipating monkey comments. Something about how I should go buy myself an orange lifevest and pose for CJ. :rolleyes: :D

Cathie Jones
01-10-2006, 10:21 AM
I was anticipating monkey comments. Something about how I should go buy myself an orange lifevest and pose for CJ. :rolleyes: :D

I heard that!:cool:

Troy Rochford
01-10-2006, 11:00 AM
Well now you just gave me an opening, Stacy!!! You foolish, foolish woman!!!;) Aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

I'll get back to you on this!:)

sultry
01-10-2006, 10:02 PM
Mauh, Billie, Anita, Alison, Mary, Bon & Stacy!!! :wave: Hey gals I miss you all too, really I do.
I am wierd kind of person though, I get in moods or inspirations to draw and sometimes I can not draw at all for months or even years and I think I am in that faze. :rolleyes: I do other things though, as I have said before I like to sing karaoke and that is what I have been doing expressing my artist self in a different way, so to speak. lol :cat:
I have been playing around with a audio program and I have met some other karaoke peeps online and believe it or not I finally posted my first song on a karaoke forum. lol Anyways, I do plan to draw again some fine day but only when I can get really inspired to.
Hugs to you All :) :) :) :) :) :) :wave:
Bon its not an old classic :music: rock & roll :music: song but an :music: oldie but goodie:music: Motown that you may still like. :D

mauricar
01-15-2006, 02:38 AM
I have only been in two classes, but I am looking forward to being in them all. Here is me a couple of years ago.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/15-Jan-2006/71456-midge.jpg
I hope to learn more from these classes. And I also hope everyone has a wonderfully art filled year.
:wave:

JayD
01-22-2006, 09:05 PM
OK, here it is--cringe in terror--I took this with a tiny pen-sized camera!

bsnowden
01-22-2006, 09:22 PM
Great picture JayD. Is this the one you're going to draw?

JayD
01-22-2006, 09:25 PM
Yes, it is as a matter of fact--I have drawn it before when I first started drawing and I hope that I do a better job then I did the last time!

Judi1957
01-22-2006, 10:29 PM
JayD-I do have that pic in my files here! It is the pic I used to draw Cheechy Teachy from for the characature class.:D

sultry
01-22-2006, 11:37 PM
;) awe Jay I have that pic too I like that one. :)

Reinhard1
01-24-2006, 11:21 AM
Since this is an art channel, I'll post my rendering of myself.

My personal quote would have to be:

" If you didn't try, how do you know you can't ?"

JayD, if it wasn't for you, I'd not be where I am now (artistically and otherwise). Bless and good health.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/24-Jan-2006/38786-self_portrait_wc.jpg

dex
02-05-2006, 07:15 AM
well you asked for it:evil:.(now hasn't that spoilt the group?):evil:.:D.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/05-Feb-2006/69694-me.jpg (http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/Uploader/upload_image_save2.php#)

quote from my mother,when I was a kid!:).

"speak the truth!,shame the devil!",
and thats what I aspire to!,

and my own!,
"what you see,is what you get" :D.

glad ta meet y'all:wink2:
dex

JayD
03-02-2006, 09:15 PM
Wow Dex that is you? You should be a television host for BBC!

I thought that I would update my photo for you folks to see and also that if we have anybody new to PLEASE post your picture in the yearbook so we can get a gander at you. Anyway, here is my latest photo--I am not imitating amin--I have to push my glasses down to see the computer screen and the camera was held in my hand--the lcd was black and I set the angle by looking at my reflection the blank lcd screen and then turned it around and snapped the shot at myself. Anyway, here is the picture:

Anita Murphy
03-02-2006, 09:18 PM
OH MY JayD - now this puts a whole different perspective on things!!!! :D You never said you had a beard to go with the moustache. Now you need to redo class 33 and do this picture!

Mary Woodul
03-02-2006, 09:44 PM
I just love this picture, JayD. I think it says a lot about the great honest man you are.

sultry
03-03-2006, 05:12 PM
Wow JayD this looks like a Teacher stare. OMG, really the dog ate my homework, really Teach. lol
I agree you hafta to do this one too.
I took a recent pic but it is to risque for class I will have to post it in Gothic Artsite lol.

dex
03-14-2006, 04:30 PM
[quote=JayD]Wow Dex that is you? You should be a television host for BBC!

quote]

Awe!!shucks JayD,:o:D

Judi1957
04-02-2006, 10:57 AM
OK-finally posting a mug shot. Blurry as usual. :rolleyes: :D

Are we missing anyone yet?:wink2:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/02-Apr-2006/37258-2.jpg

Anita Murphy
04-02-2006, 10:58 AM
There are a lot of new class members who could put their pics in here.

Fozbot
04-02-2006, 12:49 PM
Hi Judi!!!:wave: Anita, they're just being shy.;)

myrairving
04-02-2006, 08:57 PM
Just throwing another face out there. :)

http://static.flickr.com/54/113402827_5392efd601.jpg

Anita Murphy
04-02-2006, 09:02 PM
Myra - what a lovely photo - this would make a fabulous self-portrait!

myrairving
04-02-2006, 09:12 PM
Thanks anita.. technically it is a self portrait.. I took the photograph. hehe But I think that's about as self as it's going to get. I don't plan on drawing it. :)

Anita Murphy
04-02-2006, 09:21 PM
Go on, Myra - you can do it!!!

myrairving
04-02-2006, 09:37 PM
lol I've actually tried a few times... but I'm too critical and don't like how they turn out.. I'm trying to hone my skills a little more before I attempt it.

TRsWorld
04-02-2006, 11:06 PM
DH and I are attempting to get these pictures in here. :)

This is about 10 yrs ago. I made it into a morph about a month ago.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/TRsWorld/TRsWetCanvas/trTransition.gif

My personal saying right now is : "Press ON"
Yes, press on thru a lot of things going on in my life at this time. :)

Fozbot
04-02-2006, 11:16 PM
Hi Myra!:wave: lovely pic.:) welcome to WC!

TR, love the digi morph! VERY clever.:cool: glad to have you with us!

TRsWorld
04-04-2006, 10:30 AM
oops.... wrong thread.

KABart
04-04-2006, 10:27 PM
Hey everyone,

I've learned so much about portraiture, and everyone has been so helpful, these are excellent classes.

Rina:p

Striver
04-05-2006, 12:03 AM
Better show willing I suppose, hope it doesnt frighten anyone.
Cheers
Les

Anita Murphy
04-05-2006, 12:12 AM
Hi Rina - what a pretty girl!!!

Les - just the way I imagined you - exuberant!!!

Robin Neudorfer
04-05-2006, 12:40 AM
Myra - I am glad to have you join us.
TR - that is cool, welcome to the classroom
Rina - very nice picture, I am glad that you are enjoying the learning here.
Les - I also pictured you like this as well. Great shot, and friendly face.
Glad to know you all!
Hi Anita!!!

rasberry
04-05-2006, 02:40 AM
Hi everyone!!!:wave: i have just started the classes and i am loving them!!!
It is so wonderful to learn from so many talented people and to have such a comprehensive drawing course is fantastic thanks heaps guys :-)http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/05-Apr-2006/76807-Naomi.jpg Naomi

JayD
04-05-2006, 08:17 AM
Rina, beautiful hair and you look like Madelaine Cahn!

Les! Perfect--I love the pose--its like a jack in the box for artists!! Good to see your face and I see you too are a memeber of the salt and pepper club!

Naomi--we're very happy that you like the courses--what a great pose and such a happy face!

Anita Murphy
04-05-2006, 08:31 AM
Hi Naomi!! Another pretty face!

Wow - isn't it great to have so many new people herere?

Hi Robin! :wave:
Hi JayD! :wave:

Fozbot
04-05-2006, 12:38 PM
wow, Naomi! you look a lot like a friend i have in Seattle. Nice to meet you face-to-face!:wave: welcome to the WC Rogue's Gallery.:evil: :lol:

Striver
04-05-2006, 03:16 PM
JayD
Mainly salt, pepper far apart
Les

mjenk
04-11-2006, 08:01 PM
Hello, :wave: Everyone has been so helpful here in the classroom and anywhere else I've stopped at. The patience, kindness and willingness to share knowledge is truely AMAZING :thumbsup:. Here's a pic of me at my art desk.

My quote I enjoy: Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right - Henry Ford

Anita Murphy
04-11-2006, 09:20 PM
Michelle - How wonderful to put a pretty face to the name! What a lovely desk too - Shhhh don't tell Jay - I draw with my pad on my knees!

Fozbot
04-12-2006, 01:02 PM
Hi Michelle!:wave: wow! your work space is so NEAT! you should see mine.:(

Robin Neudorfer
04-12-2006, 01:16 PM
Naomi and Michelle,
I am so glad that you both are enjoying your time with us. I feel the same way. It is a wonderful encouraging, supportive environment.

Morph46
04-12-2006, 03:58 PM
Here I am last November.

This site is truely very special and I find it a great learning place and inspiring.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/12-Apr-2006/6612-terry.jpg

JayD
04-28-2006, 08:18 PM
Michelle, welcome! I have to say that you have one of the cooler work spaces!

Hey, Morph! great mug shot. Thanks for the compliments on WC--it is a great place with great people. Its absolutly amazing how willing people are to pitch in and help out. Says a lot about the people here.

Anita Murphy
04-28-2006, 08:31 PM
Terry - great to put a face to another name.

Morph46
05-01-2006, 10:51 AM
An intersting footnote to the two picture's you see in my post below in the year book is that I will be turning 60 this November while my daughter, seen in the small icon image, will be turning 7 also this November!

She loves to draw and color. :)

stoney
05-08-2006, 10:23 PM
CJ - Thanks for looking out for me. :) I am,. among other things, a retired Master Chief (USN Submarine Service) so I have been called plenty of things in my life .... and Jim ain't that bad.:D

Thanks,
Joe
aka Jim
aka JimJoe
aka Jimmy Joe Bob
aka fletch
aka @*&%#*@#*^##

You got that right! :D

I trust you've made it to Holy Loch before it was closed, yes?

mjenk
05-15-2006, 09:59 PM
At JayD's request...here's my sp. Thanks for thinking I have a cool work space! Hubby made it just for me :D.

Robin Neudorfer
05-15-2006, 10:28 PM
This is the perfect place for it.
You know... we have some mighty good looking artists here in the D&S arena.

mhimeswc
06-05-2006, 10:43 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/05-Jun-2006/20035-PEONYME.jpg

Look who just found their way home! I didn't drop off the face of the earth, but I did drop out somewhere around lesson 29. I was spending all my time either drawing or looking at drawings on the computer, and then all of a sudden I was into other things. Learning to play keyboard, a new grandchild, some health issues that required making yet another effort to lose weight, and finally getting back to my watercolors. And today I ventured into the drawing and sketching forum to find that I've missed a lot of new and interesting sounding lessons, as well as a whole new series that started while I've been gone. But I figured I belonged in this yearbook, so here I am. Not a very good photo, nor a very flattering one, but the best I could come up with on short notice.

Right now I've been doing ACEO's in watercolor and collage, and trying to come up with a couple of large watercolors for upcoming shows, but don't be surprised if I pick up my pencils (or was it pen - I think I got lost somewhere in the pen and ink lessons) and try to catch up. I've missed you all.

Michelle

Anita Murphy
06-05-2006, 11:01 PM
Michelle - welcome back!! We've got lots of fun things going on! Is that one of your paintings? WOW!!! Its absolutely stunning!! I'm about to try out watercolours and work like that is SO inspiring!

JayD
06-05-2006, 11:43 PM
Michelle, you are one of our core people. You definitely have a place here. Thank you for your long time support of the class.

OH, and Michelle--I have GOT to start working larger!!! Wonderful painting!!

Katherine T
06-06-2006, 06:53 AM
JayD - got the message

My problem is I'm the one always behind the camera and I have very little that is recent which is fit for publication (other than back of head shots)!

These are a little old - but I was lucky and a couple of people took my photo while I was sketching outside!

How about.......... http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/06-Jun-2006/48045-web_Drawing-in-Devon.jpg
or even........ http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/06-Jun-2006/48045-web_Me-in-Bali-1992crop3.jpg

frida
06-06-2006, 02:21 PM
Adding my photo to the yearbook... I know I have posted it somewhere in the D&S Forum, but not here, obviously! :wave:

Anita Murphy
06-06-2006, 09:07 PM
Good to see you hard at work Katherine!!!

Raquel - Great to see you here too!!!

Katherine T
06-07-2006, 06:22 AM
Anita - I even had my hair cut yesterday and have currently got it tied back so that I'd look more like the first picture. We just won't look too closely at my waistline!

"J"
06-07-2006, 03:43 PM
Dreams are the flowers that bloom in your heart. (?Unknown)

Worry ends when faith in God begins. (Unknown)

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/07-Jun-2006/84176-me_2004.jpg

Anita Murphy
06-07-2006, 08:12 PM
Katherine - I have learnt that untucked shirts hide a multiple of sins! :angel:

Anita Murphy
06-07-2006, 08:13 PM
J - Welcome to the classroom! Look forward to seeing your work in the classes!

"J"
06-07-2006, 09:24 PM
Thank you present. It has been fun reading thru many of the posts. I think you could read for weeks and never get thru them all.

Which is the current class? I have been reading thru so many of the old ones. And learning a lot.

Anita Murphy
06-07-2006, 09:50 PM
You can start any class at any time J - there is always someone to help you. The current class is 102 - class 3 Sketching.

If you are not certain about your ability I recommend doing the first five classes of the Basic 101.

"J"
06-08-2006, 01:23 AM
I have been thru many of the 101 classes. Didn't post but did learn a lot. I found the 102 class and have submitted a couple things already. Sketching fast is not my thing, but I am trying. Would love the ability to do that more.

Thanks for the info present.

JayD
06-08-2006, 06:26 AM
Top Kat--what you do is harder then it looks and speaking of looks--the photos above are lookin' good! The second photo could have been painted by Maxfield Parrish! Nice composition. Oh, regarding your class--I have carried the sketchbook with me and I still have some loose ends to tie up this week but I will post something for you today.

J--welcome to Basics 101 and 102--Anita (Present) offers a realistic female portrait class that is really top notch--we would love to see you there. Like your self portrait! Again-welcome!!!

kwint
06-19-2006, 03:03 AM
I just finished participating in a sketching class and it was suggested to post a picture here. So here it is:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/19-Jun-2006/46919-Karen-self2.jpg

JayD
06-19-2006, 06:38 AM
Karen, is this a self portrait?

kwint
06-19-2006, 11:12 AM
Hi JayD, yes it is.

cmwynn
06-21-2006, 09:47 AM
Okay. so I'm only about 6 months behind in discovering this thread. I did faithfully attend the first 30 Basics classes, some since, but mostly just doing a little to keep my hand in until I recover from a long illness. This is the self-portrait I did for the class. I have learned so much and appreciate all the effort from so many people to prepare the classes and keep up with all the post from everyone for so long.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/21-Jun-2006/29839-CMWportrait3xm.jpg

JayD
06-21-2006, 09:57 AM
Connie, I am glad to see you found the year book. We love ya darlin'--keep up the great work!!!

stoney
06-21-2006, 02:42 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/21-Jun-2006/33705-stoney_resized.jpg

robynsin
06-21-2006, 03:04 PM
Time to confront a self-portrait I think - meantime this one says a lot about me:D
robyn
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/21-Jun-2006/66219-RS_reading_copy.jpg

mmdm
07-05-2006, 05:03 PM
I almost forgot that I promised JayD I would post a photo here. Sorry, but this little bit of snapshot is all I have that is recent. I usually hide from the camera but this was snapped in secret at a recent picnic. :)

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/05-Jul-2006/9614-melisa.jpg

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.
~Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Thanks so much, JayD, for starting these classes. It was a brilliant idea and has brought me back to WC after a long absence.

JayD
07-05-2006, 10:58 PM
Ok, I am back!!

ok.....which one is Stoney!!! (just kidding)--like the photo!

Robyn, what a great image--it would make a great drawing--although I think your dog looks a little bluesy--perhaps more wine and a piano!

Michele, you have a really pretty face and it is punctuated by a nice smile to boot. I also like your Dorothy Parker comment in your signature by the way--one of my favorites is attributed to Elizabeth Barrett Browning (another quick shot with the wit) who, when ask how it came that she wrote a certain poem wryly explained "When I wrote that piece, once I knew and God knew--and now only God knows!" Not an exact quote but you get the idea!!!

stoney
07-06-2006, 04:24 PM
Ok, I am back!!

ok.....which one is Stoney!!! (just kidding)--like the photo!

(chuckling) That happens to have been taken in Edinburgh, Scotland and I was wearing a full dress kilt.

idcrisis55
08-02-2006, 09:04 AM
Hi Everyone :wave:

It has been awhile since I've been here and just saw this Yearbook thread. I hope you don't mind if I place my picture in the yearbook too? It is so good to be able to put faces with names that I see here and in other Forums.

This photo was taken July 11, 2006, while waiting on a repairman (had to wait six hours for him, grrrr.) It was getting hot by the time I took this photo.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/02-Aug-2006/15669-Ann07-11-06.jpg

I'll be back to look in the Classroom to see what all of you are doing :D.
Ann

Fireman's kid
08-02-2006, 09:54 AM
Hi Ann! :wave: So good to see you in D&S again. I spot you once in awhile over in the watercolor forum. Of course you are allowed to post your picture here - after all you are one of the original 101ers! I hope to see you in class again. :)

I see I've missed a bunch of other pictures too. I'm glad I got to see them now. It is great to have a face to go with a name.

idcrisis55
08-02-2006, 10:47 AM
:wave: Hi Stacy, thank you! :D It is good to be hanging around the Drawing & Sketching Forum again. Don't you just love running across people in the different Forums and seeing what they have been doing?

Ann

Judi1957
08-02-2006, 12:50 PM
Great to see you Ann-----and many many thanks for the pdf's of the Classes-you are a wonderful lady!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

idcrisis55
08-03-2006, 07:26 AM
Great to see you too Judi, and all the others. You are most welcome on the pdf's. You know I benefit from it too as I get to read all the threads and see all that wonderful hard work everyone is doing :D.

Ann

beachwalker
08-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Okay, JayD, this is for you--a picture of me minus the cool shades, plus my ordinary glasses.:D This is a recent one, taken by my hubby at the CPSA convention.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/07-Aug-2006/67734-DCP_9332.jpg

JayD
08-07-2006, 04:07 PM
Hi, Cindy--you certainly take a lovely picture! Thank you!

beachwalker
08-07-2006, 04:33 PM
Thank you, and you're welcome!

BTW, I don't think I ever told you that your sig quote is one of the best.:thumbsup:

Anita Murphy
12-30-2006, 01:19 AM
I brought this back up to the top as we seem to have a lot of new people in the classroom and would like to encourage them to post a photo of themselves in the yearbook.

ElleZee
01-26-2007, 06:26 AM
Hi everyone :wave: I am fairly new on this forum. Just started doing some of the lessons....GREAT STUFF!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: Thank you so much for all the hours that go into keeping this board running! I am so happy to have found all of you talented people.

Here's my mug.....

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/26-Jan-2007/67205-profile.jpg

Alison2
01-28-2007, 07:32 AM
Hi Lori,

Welcome! I can certainly recommend the lessons - and even though I'm the slowest person in the world I just keep plodding through. You will gain much from them!

moya
01-28-2007, 02:46 PM
Hello, happy to meet you all :wave: . It's incredible here on WC, so much inspiration. My mind can't stop thinking of all the beautiful idea's and lessons here. So much to learn :thumbsup: . Thanks for everyone who's sharing his talent.
I'm married and mother of two sons which are almost 16 and 18 years old and now it's time for mother to pick up the pencils again after so many years.:lol: And i'm enjoying it so much :clap:. 20 years ago i made so many portraits with so much pressure on it that i didn't like it anymore and stopped.
Now i only want to do things what i like and no more pressure of commissions.

Oke, here's me :
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/28-Jan-2007/91134-2.jpg

stoney
01-28-2007, 11:59 PM
Hello, happy to meet you all :wave: . It's incredible here on WC, so much inspiration. My mind can't stop thinking of all the beautiful idea's and lessons here. So much to learn :thumbsup: . Thanks for everyone who's sharing his talent.
I'm married and mother of two sons which are almost 16 and 18 years old and now it's time for mother to pick up the pencils again after so many years.:lol: And i'm enjoying it so much :clap:. 20 years ago i made so many portraits with so much pressure on it that i didn't like it anymore and stopped.
Now i only want to do things what i like and no more pressure of commissions.

Oke, here's me :

It's good you're able to put old skills back to use to do the things you want to do.

I've got to get back after the lessons again. I've too many 'irons in the fire' as it is, but I'm sure I can squeeze something else in. Somewhere.

Judi1957
01-29-2007, 07:35 PM
Hi Blue ize and Moya-you two look like you couls be sisters!

Moya-so many of us Mums getting to it-glad you are doing it!

Stoney-where the heck have you been?!

stoney
01-29-2007, 10:20 PM
Hi Blue ize and Moya-you two look like you couls be sisters!

Moya-so many of us Mums getting to it-glad you are doing it!

Stoney-where the heck have you been?!

Busier than heck. I've been here, more off than on. Oils and acrylics. I've got five, or is it six, paintings in work with at least two more 'on deck.' Two are 24 x 36ers. :eek:

Acrylic {vermeer}
http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=397677#post5349170

Tug-O-War is in oils.

JayD
04-26-2007, 10:16 PM
er....bump

stoney
04-26-2007, 11:33 PM
er....bump

Awww, man, you scratched the 8-ball.....