PDA

View Full Version : Your Favourite Piece from the past Semester

Axl
12-19-2005, 03:27 PM
Since a lot of people have just finished a semester, I thought it might be fun to start a thread to showcase your favourite pieces over the past semester. If you're working on developing a portfolio for school, why don't you post a pic of your favourite piece so far.

Post your pic in this thread, and how about giving us some information about the project you created it for!

We spend so much time talking and asking questions and sharing information! Lets give ourselves a break and see what everyone has been working on :)

Happy Holidays :cat:

megadubitably
12-23-2005, 04:48 PM
I like all the peices I've worked on this semester. I suppose my favorite one would be an oil paint-stick still life of glass bottles. I painted it with a broken right thumb and sometimes tried painting it with my left hand. x3 I don't have a picture of it yet, but I'll post it when I do...

RachelK
12-26-2005, 10:56 PM
I took Drawing 2 this semester, so we started using color with soft pastels. I have had trouble taking photos of my drawings. But I really enjoyed learning to draw realistically with color. I had only previously done black and white.

The other class I took was Art Since 1945. I have a really excellent teacher and enjoy the classes with her. This semester I did my research paper and presentation on a conceptual, performance, installation and feminist artist named Eleanor Antin. Her work is very humorous and I enjoyed learning about her. She has been featured on the Art 21 series.

Rachel
Columbia College, Chicago