PDA

View Full Version : "Just Sketches"

Jason Seiler
01-30-2002, 04:34 PM
Hey folks, it's fun posting drawings, checking out other peoples drawings, so I thought I'd throw on a couple of sketches I did today. Both are for the purpose of preparing for a bigger project.

The fish sketch is just rough ideas for fish characters....the next comic I'm doing is going to be about life and fishing...not sure yet, but I think the fish are going to be the main characters. Right now I'm at the developing stage, doing a bunch of sketches, deciding on keeper's and throw away's no pun intended! :D The pig is a sketch for a job I'm working on....no details on that yet, but I'll post when I'm finished!

Take care,:rolleyes:

Jason Seiler
01-30-2002, 04:36 PM
Poor poor worm!:crying:

Jason Seiler
01-30-2002, 04:38 PM
:evil: When it's finished he'll be holding the earth in one hand, not sure what the caption will say....but this gives ya an idea anyway!:angel:

dnip24
01-30-2002, 04:44 PM
Ha, ha ha ! That looks awesome and funny! Cool picture!

cry_1
01-31-2002, 03:06 PM
Very cool! I love preliminary sketches, can't wait to see more. Are you self publishing, or do you have someone interested already?

Jason Seiler
01-31-2002, 04:30 PM
To answer your last question...

The pig drawing is something that I was commissioned to do by a company...it will be for their website, and then later I will be doing t-shirts, stickers, bumper stickers....all that kind of stuff.

The fish sketches will be featured in Cornerstone magazine...where I work.

The pig drawing is coming along nicely, I'll post it when I'm finished!

Take care,

digistyle
02-05-2002, 06:03 PM
You gave each fish its own personal character! Good stuff.

digistyle