PDA

View Full Version : Second Try

ArtistsMuse
11-29-2005, 02:26 PM
Hi Wetpaint Artists: Tried loading a file that might have been too big. "Study for Blues" was in Tiff format. Am going to try again. If these come through, Ziggy's Dream was done with Painter 6 chalk and artist pastel tools, "Dark Side of the Moon" I did while listening to Pink Floyd in Painter 6 with all kinds of tools, and the "Happy Coffee Cups" is a goofy thing done in Photoshop 5, cut and paste style. "Red Pear" is Painter 8 watercolor and pen. Here goes.

barryt
11-29-2005, 03:32 PM
Hello Artists Muse. Lovely pics. You can post them bigger if you wish, I think the limit is 500 pixels wide and 600 high, but it tells you somewhere. Nice.

Skinny
11-29-2005, 05:59 PM
Welcome, Artist's Muse! I particularly like Dark Side of the Moon. ...and your froggy. Have you seen Pertje's frog? They make good fantasy studies.

leofaerie17
11-29-2005, 06:23 PM
:wave: :wave: :wave:

Welcome and i love them all as they are all so different well done:clap: :clap:

TxAggieDarlin
11-30-2005, 10:32 AM
HI.....beautiful paintings.........I Just cannot be that free....wonder why? I have a canvas that I gessoed and want to do sort of an abstract with black, gray and red and I cannot do it...it scares the heck outta me to go in there and start...that is just not right LOL

So, what is the secret?

ArtistsMuse
11-30-2005, 11:20 AM
Thank's y'all. Appreciate your input. Nice welcome to an interesting looking website. Looks like you have all done some nice work and I'm in good company. 'Til later, think ART. AM

ArtistsMuse
11-30-2005, 11:31 AM
Thanks y'all. What a nice welcome to a new, interesting, fun website. From the looks of the art I am seeing, I am in very good company. I'm still working my way through this website and am in a hurry to get to the dentist so I think I am getting this quote and message business wrong, but here is my quote for you...in my message. Until later, think ART. AM

"I got a vision of you making your way through an obstacle
course--scurrying across booby-trapped terrains, shimmying through
tunnels, climbing over barriers, leaping across ditches. Curiously,
there was not the least bit of stress etched on your face. On the
contrary, your eyes were wide and your expression was exultant. You
seemed to regard this not as an ordeal, but as a welcome opportunity to
expand your resourcefulness." Rob Brezney, November 30, 2005 Aries Horoscope. May each and every one of you have so much fun.

jhercilia
11-30-2005, 08:31 PM
They are all beautiful paintings.
Welcome to Wetcanvas!