PDA

View Full Version : Could you please Critique my Website :)

dawnann
11-18-2005, 12:16 PM
Hi,

We have been working hard on my site over the past few weeks. Can you please check it out and let me know what you think. I tried to match my ebay listing to my website too.

Were still switching over the gallerys to the new format too.

Thank you in advance. It is still a work in progress...

Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless! Dawn

minicutter
11-19-2005, 12:07 AM
Hi Dawn, I thought your website came out fine.Its very easy to navigate and seems to load fast.I like it.......

Joni
Minicutter

PolychromeBeads
11-20-2005, 03:49 AM
Hi Dawn, I liked your site very much. I like how uncluttered it is, I'm not big on busy backgrounds and things like that. I did notice that the navigation bar is sometimes on the top and sometimes on the side. That was slightly confusing. I think if it was me, I'd make them all the same. The pictures looked good, and the only page that was a little slow to load was the focals page (that had a lot of pics). Good job!

Aimee
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/15-Mar-2004/18777-jet5.jpg

dawnann
11-20-2005, 08:37 AM
Hi Dawn, I liked your site very much. I like how uncluttered it is, I'm not big on busy backgrounds and things like that. I did notice that the navigation bar is sometimes on the top and sometimes on the side. That was slightly confusing. I think if it was me, I'd make them all the same. The pictures looked good, and the only page that was a little slow to load was the focals page (that had a lot of pics). Good job!

Aimee
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/15-Mar-2004/18777-jet5.jpg

Good Morning,

Thank you Ladies for your comments :), I too do not like a cluttered site.

The navigation bars are what we are in the process of making all the same. We have to finish the Galleries (Gallery 1 is already switched to the new format, Bars on top) and hopefully the rest will be done this weekend.

When you first visit the Store page or Frit Testing Page it will take a second to load. My husband has these two pages on the database, once it is in your system the pages fly around.

I don't pretend to know anything about computers (other then surf the web). My husband is my Web Master :). He actually host my website on a server in our basement.

Thank you for your feedback and have a great Day! Dawn