PDA

View Full Version : Strathburg Cathedral scratchboard

TrickyV
11-02-2005, 03:31 PM
Also posted in P & I. This magnificent cathedral has a clock that coughes, sneezes and chimes on the noon hour and little men run around in cercles and to strange things. A mechanical marvel...The king in his infinate wisdom had the designers eyes poked out so he could never build another one.
Anyhow here is the scratchboard (claybord) 8" x 10". It took about 100 hours. Victor.... :wave: http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/02-Nov-2005/62776-Strasbourg_Cathedral.jpg

Mary Woodul
11-02-2005, 04:59 PM
Victor, this is magnificent. I cant get over the talent you have for perspective and then on scratboard, to me that would be so much more difficult. Very good work!

lisilk
11-02-2005, 10:16 PM
:rolleyes: What she said! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jakeally
11-03-2005, 08:01 AM
You have created such an atmosphere Victor :clap: :clap: Thanks for the story .. how gruesome :eek: :D
Marvelous scratching on the Cathedral and I love the way you just suggested the tree. Another great piece :clap: :clap:

TrickyV
11-03-2005, 07:16 PM
Mary...Lisilk...Chris.....Thank you all so much for your encouraging words. Yes, as I've said before..Perspective is one of my passions. Victor :wave:

Trilby
11-05-2005, 02:23 PM
This is an extraordinary piece! Such complexity of tone and texture as well as perspective. quite beautiful!. Have you considered liscensing these with a card company? They would make wonderful cards, also posters.

TJ

myorca
11-07-2005, 11:54 PM
Victor,

Magnificent scratch my friend!! I think you have found your niche!! I can say enough..you have improved so fast at scratching...GREAT JOB!

Bob

valchina612
11-08-2005, 02:47 AM
Victor, your work is awesome. Your scratchwork is absolutely pristine, and your perspective is perfect in every piece you do. I do think you would be extremely successful if you submitted them for greeting cards and posters. Keep them coming Victor. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Val. :wave:

TrickyV
11-08-2005, 10:14 AM
Bob.......Thank you my friend...Of coarse you know this is all your fault, cause you're the one that got me started !!! THANK YOU...Hope you are fair thee well.............Victor :wave: :wave:

Val.....The last but NEVER the least. Thanks for the suggestion, however I hav'nt the foggeous idea of how to go about such an endevor. And my spelling is not so good anyhow !!........Victor :wave: :wave: