PDA

View Full Version : SND Scherbie

marilyn h
01-21-2002, 01:21 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/20-Jan-2002/WET_CANVAS_SUNDAY.jpg

This I found to be more difficult than last weeks of a figure. A learning experience all the same.

pencils4me
01-21-2002, 02:50 PM
Wow - look what you've done! :D and not a fishey in sight;) !! LOL

really I like this - I'm so glad you came to play!

TJ

mebucko
01-21-2002, 03:50 PM
Marilyn, You did a really groovy job on this, I mean, the lines are so clean, why...you could eat off of 'em! If this is harder than last week, it sure doesn't show, most excellent! Really! If prizes were given, you'd be winning a prize, 'course it would be your luck, it probably would've been me for a day, and you'd probably make me shovel snow for you!:D Really nice style!
Randy

marilyn h
01-21-2002, 04:21 PM
That sounds like a great idea. But your lucky right now. You haven't sent any snow this way for at least a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the compls. I just will have to keep on truckin'!

dnip24
01-21-2002, 04:31 PM
Pretty picture!

Caron
01-21-2002, 06:17 PM
Marilyn, this is stunning! Very crisp and clean! How long did it take you?
I love what you have done:D
Caron:cat:

ZOTMA
01-21-2002, 06:31 PM
I especially like the way you developed areas where there was less than perfect information in the photo. You really made the background your own and situated the statue firmly in the area you established so well. Fantastic drawing.

marilyn h
01-21-2002, 07:02 PM
Thank you for the nice praises of accomplishment. This was my two hour sketch last night. I haven't touched it since.

sajemak
01-21-2002, 07:07 PM
Marilyn.... you and Zotma were my two favorites from last night's drawing!!! I love your lines, highlights and shading..... all very smooth! Good Job!!!!:clap:

Sincerely,
Samantha

addphan
01-21-2002, 07:47 PM
outstanding values and contrasts...i think you captured the sculpture quite well!!

greencook
01-22-2002, 12:19 AM
Marilyn,
Glad you came to join in! And WOW! How the heck did you manage to keep your lines so clean and tidy. I agree with ZOTMA that I like how you took control of the background on this. And thank you ZOTMA for pointing that out. Made me realize how much I was letting the ref pic dictate to me. Good lesson here.
Hope to see you for future drawing nights marilyn. Maybe our hosts will choose some fish pics for you to do your magic. :)

Have a great day! :)

Bendaini
01-22-2002, 12:56 AM
You managed to pic out a lot of details in just an hour... very beautiful....