PDA

View Full Version : Snowscene landscapes for Christmas

Marilyn Speck Ballard
10-20-2005, 10:35 PM
Subject: Snowscene landscapes for Christmas.

Sorry, you folks from the deep south, you'll just have to get your resource pics. out. Let's see your works in progress. It's time to get motivated, to beat the last minute rush.

If someone has already started this project, please fill me in, and I'll join them.

Marilyn

Rich
10-21-2005, 10:19 AM
Since this is more of a challenge rather than a "project", I have moved it to the studio.

Marilyn Speck Ballard
10-21-2005, 11:30 AM
Since this is more of a challenge rather than a "project", I have moved it to the studio.

Thanks, Rich, and where do I find the rest of the info I need? How do we show the finished collection?

Marilyn

Rich
10-21-2005, 12:00 PM
Marilyn, on the top of the page is a drop down menu titled CONTENT AREA.
Click on that and then click on art project system. Here is a link to it also http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/Projects/
There is a form to fill out and then it goes to a mod for final permission.

Rich

laudesan
10-21-2005, 07:36 PM
Ooooo, I will check this out, I need practice with my snow painting..:)

**************----------------trotting off to projects-----------------

Marilyn Speck Ballard
10-21-2005, 11:32 PM
Marilyn, on the top of the page is a drop down menu titled CONTENT AREA.
Click on that and then click on art project system. Here is a link to it also http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/Projects/
There is a form to fill out and then it goes to a mod for final permission.

Rich

Rich, I can't get through all the red tape. When I tried to copy and paste the URL links, the first three worked, the last two failed and then the whole form disappeared. I started over, filled everything out and the dialog kept saying incomplete. (wrong!) The images I downsized to 110x 80, (guessing, because the images were rectangles, not squares) were so distorted they were impossible to detect any details. I went back to the "Project guidlines" and followed that link to try to solve the problems, and got the page that said I couldn't do it because of the "CGI binary", whatever that is! :confused:

See how tiny and out of focus this is?! It's 110x86 pixels.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/21-Oct-2005/35425-110x86_WWF.jpg
"Walking With Friends"

Maybe another day. I've worked back and forth all evening on this, which wouldn't have been so bad if it had been successful. I have too much work to do to waste any more time on it, today. Thanks for trying to help.

Maybe just go to my article at www.wetcanvas.com/articles2/35425/528/ "Design Your Own Christmas Cards". Merry Christmas, anyway :)

Marilyn

pampe
10-22-2005, 06:38 PM
It would be nice if you made the project official, Marilyn

Marilyn Speck Ballard
10-22-2005, 08:11 PM
Thank you ,

I'm working on it, but not full time. I have a home to run, Children's art classes, working with my husband to winterize the flowerbeds, garden and grounds, and paintings to finish, to name just a few things. I have many interests. We make our own wines, can special vegetables to enjoy during the winter, cook meals together, and appreciate our time with each other as much as we can. Life is exciting.

I guess I just haven't spent enough time on WC, to be familiar with all the ropes, however, I hope to be there soon.

Thanks for taking the time to write. :)

Marilyn