MY IMAGE(S):
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Critiques/upload_spool/10-09-2005/46717_IMGP00131.jpg

GENERAL INFORMATION:
Title: my favorite bead
Year Created: 2005
Dimension: 3/4 x 1/2
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
green effetre transparent on ends, stringers of silver foil and ivory around middle.

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
Just curious what others think of bead. It is my very favorite organic I've made.

CharleneN
10-10-2005, 10:03 AM
I like it very much!

There are a couple of things I think you could improve. If you wish to keep the transparent green on the ends of the bead, I would attempt to cap the ends of the bead more evenly with it. However, that may give the bead a more formal appearance then you want. If that is the case, then I would try to keep some more of the transparent green in the body of the bead uncovered. Small patches of transparent green in amongst the Ivory and SIS would look lovely.

I really do like this bead though. You did a great job on it!

StefaniBeads
10-10-2005, 10:06 AM
I love green and organic beads so I do love this bead! It's a nice barrel shape too. :)

Is that Effetre lt grass green on the ends? I seem to forget what a really beautiful glass color it is, and with the SIS you have a really nice bead there. A good focal size and you should make some smaller ones to match. :cool:

Lara
10-11-2005, 01:29 AM
There are a couple of things I think you could improve. If you wish to keep the transparent green on the ends of the bead, I would attempt to cap the ends of the bead more evenly with it.

Before reading this I thought the very same thing. I would like to see more green at the ends. It would make the bead seem more "finished."

Green and SIS look very good together.

Lara

KetchikanSculptor
12-31-2005, 04:31 PM
Nice shape and colors. I think the only thing that is wrong with it... if you can call it wrong... is that there is only one! Make more! It is just LOVELY!