PDA

View Full Version : "Psychosonia"

Jan-Michael
01-19-2002, 12:31 AM
Photoshop .. kpt gel and bryce4... not sure if you guys consider this a sculpture or not....:)

diane555
01-21-2002, 10:30 AM
Hi Jan-Michael. This is fabulous! Not usually too big on green but this one is a beautiful shade that adds to the emotion of the subject I think. To me this piece reflects an emotion of inner turmoil...when one has quietly twisted themself way down inside and isn't sure the way back up.

In answer to your question, I think this is one way of sculpting. To me, it is as though you have posted a photo of a sculpted piece similar to what the rest of us are doing. I often do sketches of an idea before I sculpt them but those are only sketches, this actually looks like sculpture to me and I hope you continue to post them. Personally I think Photoshop would be an excellent tool for working out sculpture ideas before getting out the clay! I should really start using mine. It would be fun to see the PS pic and the final outcome.

Okay, now for my questions: KPT gell & Bryce 4 - are these individual programs (sorry I am not familiar with them) or are the add-ons or filters for PS?

Oh, and when are we going to see one of these in 3-D? LOL

Di