PDA

View Full Version : Mini art show in FL

Minibrush
01-18-2002, 10:37 AM
Hi all. I just wanted to announce the 27th Annual International Miniature Art Show, sponsored by the Miniature Art Society of Florida, opens this weekend in Dunedin, FL.

This link shows some of the fine examples in the show, and you will be able to find further information regarding the show. None of these are mine, but am proud to say I do have two paintings in this large exhibit.

http://miniature-art.com/examples.htm

Hope those near can attend.

Minibrush

llis
02-10-2002, 09:57 PM
Just checking in. How did it go? Sure wish I could have seen it. :(

Minibrush
02-11-2002, 11:49 AM
Hi llis,

Well...I'm one of those who was not near the event and did not attend. I would love to someday. I rarely attend the events I enter. And there are not many events in Colorado. I did see in the MASF newsletter that they had a record number of entries this year, and attendance was strong. The event included some demostrations that peeked my interest as well. I won't know whether I sold anything for another few weeks. Next to the show in Washington DC, annually in December, this is probably the top miniature art event in the country.

Thanks for asking!

Minibrush

Minibrush
02-23-2002, 11:13 AM
I'm delighted to say I sold both of my entries at the Florida show. The catalog came in the mail yesterday and the award winning entries were absolutely astounding.

Minibrush