PDA

View Full Version : Glow in the dark acrylics?

rmarix
09-24-2005, 09:18 PM
Hello all - I was wondering if any of you have any suggestions for a really good brand of acrylics that have glow in the dark colors. I found a cheap brand but they're really hard to paint with and the glow in the dark sediments don't seem to want to distribute throughout the bottle very well. Just wanted to see if any of you had any good experiences with glow in the dark acrylic paint.

Thanks for any help!

Einion
09-24-2005, 10:45 PM
As far as I know there are no glow-in-the-dark or phosphorescent paints offered in any high-end acrylic line. Probably an idea to do a search in Google, if there's anything available you'll probably find it.

Einion

lynne from ontario
09-29-2005, 11:43 PM
Hi, I've seen glow in the dark paint ( the one with no pigment) by Golden and Tri-Art. I have purchased the Tri-Art and plan to use it for a kids halloween art project. I have yet to use it, but was told (by the girl in the shop) that if I mixed it with translucent color, it would work.
Lynne.

nohojo
09-30-2005, 03:48 AM
funny you should ask this question, i was also doing a bit of research on fluorescent paints and was lead back to the same brand by a few people. http://www.wildfirefx.com/ check out this site, see if it interest you. good luck, and would love to see what you come up with. -joey