PDA

View Full Version : FND 2! Son of FND! Coming soon to a Thread near you...

baquitania
01-16-2002, 06:47 PM
First I'd like to give a big hand to everyone who participated in no particular order and not counting me:

Painted Melody
Miss Mouse
Luvy
Animal
Gallantknight
Bendaini
Addphan
Sherville
Marilyn h
Andrew
Wingnut
Ruth t
Pencils4me
Digistyle
Zotma
Rembrandt
Sgtaylor
Sauu_Hatshepsut
Olika
Leirrem2
Kitaye
Quaya
Mebucko
Malarkey
Sajemak
Impetuous
Gisela
Greencook
Dodger

There were 23 of us working on the night of, and another 7 of you climbed aboard... better late then never I say. And let's not talk about the 75 mile an hour chat that ensued...

WELL I am happy to announce that anyday now, we will be picking the new night to have another go. Saau has graciously agreed to Host, with a little twisting of her arm on my part (no Aussies were hurt in the process I assure you) and she will let me know in a day or so... I know this is very short notice, but if you miss this one :mad: I will also be Hosting the week after we do Saau's theme, now that's 2 gauranteed nights for the price of 1 posting!!! ;)

Anyway there's absolutely no excuse for missing out on the fun, so get your pencils, paints, air brushes, wacom tablets, and pcs ready... We gonna make art!!! .... stay tuned :D

Bobby

mebucko
01-16-2002, 08:37 PM
YAHOO!

Painted Melody
01-16-2002, 09:12 PM
yAY!

and hey i am listed first.... u know u luv me! :D :D

Jeremy

baquitania
01-16-2002, 10:02 PM
Well J it's a fellow yellow flip thang :D just kidding... I went by who posted first, then whoever my mind could remember, and when that failed horribly I went through all the pages ;)

B

kitaye
01-16-2002, 10:10 PM
I can't wait. I even went out and bought myself a set of Steadler Lumograph sketching pencils. I kept promising myself to get a set instead of using an old school pencil but I always found something else to get instead. Now I have them just in time for our next drawing session :clap:

baquitania
01-16-2002, 10:31 PM
YO si Jeremy natagpuan ko ito TAGALOG sa englis tagapagsalin, sapagkat ang aking TAGALOG ay kakila-kilabot... Tahimik, aking kasamahan dilaw na.

It's pretty cool, but it's shareware, and I don't feel like shelling out $30 bucks for a language my relatives can teach me... :D

Later...

Basang lona mga tuntunin!!!

Obet (my nickname as a flip kid)

sherriehicks
01-16-2002, 10:56 PM
Hello all, I have been a member for a few years, unfortunately we have been away from home on an out of town paint job.. I just happened upon this thread.. I would love more info on the upcoming "drawing session" some of my work can be see atBlankCanvasArtwork (http://communities.msn.com/BlankCanvasArtwork/homepage) , I have been posting on other boards, but I am very glad to meet fellow artists.. Looking forward to more.. Have a great day, later Sherrie:clap:

greencook
01-17-2002, 03:19 PM
Cool, count me in!

Have a great day! :)