PDA

View Full Version : VPON impromptu

scall0way
09-19-2005, 10:53 PM
LOL, now that I have my webcam I can't resist having it up while I paint! I know John tried to vew it at one point, but right after that the webcam croaked, but I was able to restart it. Then Piper came along and started up *her* webcam too, and we were even able to use our mikes and talk (and she heard my barking dogs too!).

Piper was working on an incredible Utah scene, with rocks that just amazed me. Way beyond what I feel up to attempting!

I'm still on a major still life kick, so worked on a picture from a RIL image I liked. So this is what I was working on if you happened to stumble upon my webcam.

Piper Ballou
09-20-2005, 01:09 AM
Debbie, So glad i was able to catch you online tonight and we had a mini paintout. Especially after yesterdays mix up. I deleted your "evil" twin from yahoo so I do not think we will have this problem again. Even sailmary-not sure of her name here, joined us, she did not have a mic or camera but was able to view our webcams. It was fun.

Debbie-your still life looks so good here, I love the reflections and the colors you used. That big open space doesn't look so big here, maybe it was the camera angle.

I am posting my Utah bridge I started last night after the vpon. Kinda funny how much i want to continue to paint once I have talked to everyone. I am thinking I may also post this in soft pastels because i think I need some help

Piper

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/20-Sep-2005/8539-Natural_Bridge.jpg

scall0way
09-20-2005, 09:28 AM
Wow, it's looking good Piper. Those rocks look just as amazing close up as they did on the webcam. ;) And what fun it was to watch you working on it!

khourianya
09-20-2005, 11:04 AM
Even sailmary-not sure of her name here

She is sailmary here too...

Great paintings from both of you! I'm hoping to schedule something for later this week. I am just so busy lately I haven't had a chance to. Maybe a friday night thing again...I'll look at my calendar and set it up tonight when I get home .