PDA

View Full Version : Hindsight

jbitzel
09-09-2005, 01:38 AM
I did this one for personal reasons. Look closely for the crying of blood, so often does marriage end up with all parties hurt. :evil: I would like to know what everyone thinks :wave:

Marty C
09-09-2005, 06:19 AM
Quite a powerful piece, often the result of powerful emotions. I just wrote in another thread of the cathartic properties of art, I hope the act of painting this has helped to sooth the turmoil you are undoubtedly experiencing at the moment. Hang in there, time does heal, hearts do mend.

tishtosh
09-09-2005, 08:44 AM
This a strong piece!
Art,like music, can stir the strongest of emotions...
I feel guilty for liking this picture as it obviously reflects someones true hurt.
You take care.

Charlie's Mum
09-09-2005, 09:02 AM
Ah James - is this the reason you've been missing lately?
I'm so sorry - because this painting does relate heartbreak and misery.
Stay here and post again .......... and best wishes for speedy healing.

jbitzel
09-09-2005, 09:39 AM
Well, I've been pretty busy with college, and dealing with marital problems. However I would like to start painting more. In fact I am thinking of taking painting next semester in school, it's even part of my degree program. I also bought "painting landscapes with Jerry Yarnell" so right now I am torn between Landscapes and nudes. later

jbitzel
09-09-2005, 09:50 AM
Hey tishtosh, I checked out your website, pretty good stuff. I could learn alot about painting skin from you. 1 question, what is the copyright implications of painting famous people? I know people in the mall paint draw famous people all the time and sell it , is this because they are in the public eye? If so why can't you sell posters of the beatles for a living without getting sued? The reason I ask is because I recantly did a painting of jimmy page... its a bad picture though