PDA

View Full Version : Where is Purples ?

Bringer
09-01-2005, 04:46 PM
Hi everyone,

I haven't seen Purples for a while.
Anyone knows anything about her ?
Is she on a trip ? (not that kind of trip :cool: )

Regards,

Josť

Khadres
09-01-2005, 05:49 PM
Purples is not online as much lately due to computer limitations but she does duck in and leave messages now and then. I'll be sure and tell her you asked after her. You know you COULD send her a pvt. message and let her know you're concerned about her...might make her get back online more often to know folks miss her.

Bringer
09-01-2005, 07:35 PM
Hi Khadres,

Thanks for answering.
I can't remember of reading any post from her latelly and thought, since it's vacations time, that she might be on a trip.
Since she used to post so regularly, I got a bit concerned that something might have happened.
I remembered about sending a p.m., but thought that if she wasn't posting that would be because she wasn't accessing the site.
Thanks !

Best regards,

Josť

Khadres
09-01-2005, 07:52 PM
I'm sure she'd be glad to hear from you. I think she usually picks up her pvt. messages and replies and then gets offline again before her computer bombs out on her again. Hopefully, she'll eventually be more active again in the forum soon.

DLJohnson
09-02-2005, 02:07 PM
Hi all,

I sent her a pm this morning.

We miss you Purples!http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/02-Sep-2005/7846-missu.gif

Donna

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/02-Sep-2005/7846-painterportrait.gif

HarvestMoon
09-02-2005, 02:42 PM
Hi- I had massive computer failures so have to bum time on my husband's when I can tear him away- and the font is so tiny it kills my eyes! But I had a lot of medical stuff going on that I was trying to straighten out as well, and lately have been in a frenzy about the friends and relatives that I have that have been left homeless or who knows what in South Louisiana. I have been doing more watercolors lately- some pastel flowers and bright watercolor flowers, but lost all of my camera/ processing software to the evil computer gods so I can't show them. I was spending so much money reading about all the goodies and spending so little time DOING art that I backed off. But thanks so much for your concern and kind thoughts! I donated the giant octopus to the library with the provision they would properly frame it; they evidently sprayed it very heavily with cheap fixative to ruin the colors, then put it right next to glass- no mat- so all my scribbles around the edges show. I am really bummed, but mainly am very upset at the lack of ability to get food and water to the poor souls who for whatever reason did not manage to get out of new orleans. Anyway, despite the weeks of record high temps, the goats are still begging at the door and getting away with murder!!!