PDA

View Full Version : I'm having way too much fun...

Gisela
01-12-2002, 03:45 AM
I got my woodcarving tools from Daniel Smith today... :clap:

DuncanBerenice
01-12-2002, 02:44 PM
wow Gisela, that's really great, a wonderful print of a rhino, I love it :D I'll have to get my mini drill out lol

Duncan

ZOTMA
01-12-2002, 03:20 PM
yeah this is nice
congrats on the tools
have you used their inks?
that's it, you've inspired me to go cut up a wood block!
well done

Tony Perrotta
01-12-2002, 06:26 PM
Hi, Gisela, Very Nice, Boy O Boy you are cutting, carving, and dremeling like mad huh. Pretty soon you won't be found under the sawdust.

Tony

sassybird
01-12-2002, 10:23 PM
Either you won't be found under the saw dust or you will breath in enough to ground you where you stand......lol I hope you are using a particle mask and safety glasses. With how you are feeling right now you don't want to add anything into the pot.

chris 97
01-12-2002, 11:39 PM
great hide texture on your rhino!:clap: :clap: :clap:
happy printing. keep sharing the results.:)

Gisela
01-13-2002, 02:31 AM
Thanks guys!

Zotma -- I haven't tried their inks yet. I just got sets of color and black etching inks from them. Still waiting for blankets for the press before I go there. Seems like whenever I think I've got it all, there's more 'stuff' I'm missing...LOL! It's starting to look like this printmaking thing is in need a whole 'nother studio. I can barely turn around in here anymore.
And as if I'm not a big enough packrat, my husband is starting to bring me home pieces of wood and sheets of metal... :eek:

Sassy -- I've been wearing goggles, but those particle masks drive me nuts. I bought some for using with pastels, but after 10 minutes, I'm tearing it off. Thanks for the advice though. I guess I'll put the Dremel away and stick to the hand tools till I get over this bronchial thing.

Gis